All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All Star One- one small bobble in stunt sequence is all I noticed. I'm really sad that the music is all screwed up on the feed... I hope they can fix it!

You need to check your audio settings, because the feed is working just fine.

I can't. I purchased the VOD and Livefeed but I can only get to the VOD and yesterday the only way I could access the livefeed was when someone posted the direct link or something.

At any rate I still don't have the livefeed option
Arent you getting a box with tabs to the different venues for live feed and then the tabs for the VOD!

BTW this is going to stink trying to go between venues, especially when we have hooked the laptop to the flatscreen and now someone (hehe) will have to get up and change the venues!

Arent you getting a box with tabs to the different venues for live feed and then the tabs for the VOD!

BTW this is going to stink trying to go between venues, especially when we have hooked the laptop to the flatscreen and now someone (hehe) will have to get up and change the venues!

No, I'm trying to just go back and buy the live feed on my email account I used last year and then just letting my sister log in to the one that only has VOD working. But I'm not sure if the $25 option ONLY works for mobile. If so I'd be out of luck twice

Worlds 2012 MILK HOUSE!
61576304-f1a8-e3d5.jpg

Back