All-Star Worlds Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As much as I love Flyers Karma, and would be happy with them winning, I'm still holding out hope for a win for Viqueens in IO6. They are always up there and just never seem to be able to hit in finals. I want them to kill it this year

For stars vipers anacondas to win 1st in IOSC5. Since they got 2nd last year with it being Vipers first ever worlds team so I kind of feel like they need to move up.

For Stars Vipers royal cobras to make top 5 in an extremely hard division of small coed 5.

For Brandon senior black to win if royal cobras can't. Lol

For OO5 and TGLC to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

-OO5 to make finals!
-SMOED, Midnight and Prodigy top 3.
-All of LAG to hit
-No major issues ie Matgate
-SCC Legacy (Aus) to place

For SOT Reign to surprise everyone and bring home gold. For all of SOT to do amazing.

For Midnight to win gold. Last season they didn't make top 3 at NCA, but placed 3rd at Worlds with a pyramid issue. This time they will hit solid. I am expecting amazing things from Midnight.

For Generals to take home Gold!

Overall rooting for all Texas teams to do awesome: SOT, Stars, Prodigy, WE, CA, and ASR!

Cheetahs hit solid two days in a row and WIN
ECE M5 and Super Seniors to share top 2.
Large Senior to be a Hit fest, pushing for Panthers and SE to split top two
BSB AND Lady Lightening with five stunts in the air for their elite section
Reign to finally take home a much deserved ring.
I mean unless they put up an elite stunt with 2 under it, I don't think you'll be seeing that with BSB or LL. But you never know1 But yes to Reign!!

I mean unless they put up an elite stunt with 2 under it, I don't think you'll be seeing that with BSB or LL. But yes to Reign!!
It was a hint that I want them to go back to 20 kids on the mat, IMO when a team puts up 5 solid stunts in a small division is usually is to their benefit.

At NCA, 2nd and 3rd place in small co Ed had 4 main stunt groups. Worlds is a different score sheet, but 20/20 has done great with 4.

Edited : Diamonds has 5 main stunt groups.

Last edited:
Personally , I'd like my team to hit two 0 deduction routines. Winning would be nice lol, but I don't believe in thinking about winning w/o hitting a clean technically sound routine. So hitting 2 days is my first wish.

Additionally :

A win for tglc
Super seniors globe
Repeat for BSB
Orange to win large senior
No drama/ injuries
Nice weather

I really want worlds to be a HIT fest, it's so much more intense and unpredictable when several teams hit.

It was a hint that I want them to go back to 20 kids on the mat, IMO when a team puts up 5 solid stunts in a small division is usually is to their benefit.
I agree I prefer 5 stunts, but they already got bids with 19 so they can't add anyone unless they get a new bid. But it's a wish thread so rules don't matter haha
ETA: but all the top placing teams have 4 stunts in small coed this year

Curious, I know Smoed as won many Gold medals at Worlds. Have they ever won at NCA?

Back