All-Star Worlds Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree I prefer 5 stunts, but they already got bids with 19 so they can't add anyone unless they get a new bid. But it's a wish thread so rules don't matter haha
ETA: but all the top placing teams have 4 stunts in small coed this year
Diamonds have 5 elites don't they?

I was wrong . I thought they had 4 with a team of 19. I went back and watched Cheersport because NCA is deleted. They have 5 main stunt groups.

Last edited:
In theory, putting up fewer groups decreases your score a small amount, but decreases your risk a large amount.
I agree completely and respect/understand the number game well I don't like it it but I get it. However I have noticed when teams have a full roster no matter the division (20 for small, 30 for medium etc) they benefit with overall impression, routine comp, creativity, and so forth and so on rather than the teams who strategically have one less athlete.

1. My daughters first year at worlds- I want it to be one of the best experiences she has as an allstar cheerleader. Rememberable in a positive way
2. I want her small coed 5 team to place top 10 (dreaming big. First year Worlds team)
3. Good weather
4. An experience I will treasure forever with my daughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- All CA teams to hit/make finals/win (I'll take top 3 haha)
- Cheetahs/TGLC and Wildcats/OO5 to go 1/2 (as a long time TG fan-turned CA athlete, it is extremely difficult to pick between these teams)
- Reign to finally win
- Generals and LJ to win (contradicts my first point, but I'll be even more happy if Athena and Onyx win)
- BSB, Diamonds, Midnight, RoyalCats, and Blackout for top 5 in small coed

Move Worlds to a decent venue, or at minimum rotate it between the 2 USA Disneys.
Change the scoring to something that resembles what we spend all season competing against.
10 best teams are the 10 finalists, regardless of geography.
USASF follows it's own safety rules.
Create a better warmup situation for all teams. (10-12 minutes on 1 mat is absurd for world-class L5/6 teams.)

Last edited:
TGLC to win
hit fest in large senior, Senior Elite to win
Smoed to take 1st or 2nd
Viqueens to win
Would also love for an underdog to come through and surprise us all the way vizion did in 2015

3 top 10 places for UK teams in IAG5 (we took 8th, 10th and 11th last year)
All UK teams to hit (or at least in finals)
Also a British team to globe!

Back