Worst Tumbling Accidents You Have Seen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha that's so funny, I broke my finger the last practie before nationals and when the dr came andtold me it was broken I started balling and he was like its just a finger, I was like no I have to be able to cheer, I ended up doing everything in the routine and was fine but they just dident undestand how important it was haha, sry for the long story

Haha that's so funny, I broke my finger the last practie before nationals and when the dr came andtold me it was broken I started balling and he was like its just a finger, I was like no I have to be able to cheer, I ended up doing everything in the routine and was fine but they just dident undestand how important it was haha, sry for the long story

haha omg thats exactly how I am. anything that interferes with cheer is a disaster.

At tryouts for my old team, This girl was going to do her tuck but I guess had to much power or something and she flew OFF the mat and about 3 feet away into a huge pole, landed on the table onto a radio, and got a concision..It was SO scary..She never came back lol

I was at practice and this girl was doing just standing two backhandsprings. but her finger stuck up and she landed on it. she landed on her knees laughing than all of a sudden broke out in horrifying SCREAMSS... her middle finger was broken and was all twisted up... it was nasty

For each of the injury cases listed, ... are they all reported as Cheer Injuries in the Emergency Room (ER)?

Dr. F.O. Mueller maintains a database of all Cheer related injuries each year, unfortunately too often his numbers are incomplete due to the ER visits not being attributed specifically to Cheer activities. A secondary impact of injuries not reported in the ER for Cheer is that Cheer Leadership can't properly address the necessary Safety for all Cheer Athletes! Another impact occurs when the ER is unfamiliar with Cheer injuries "mechanism of injury" therefore athletes may not receive complete assessment of injury severity leading to compounding challenges for the athlete.

at a competition this weekend this team(i think they were like fusion all stars or something) was doing a stunt and the flyer landed on the ground and everyone stopped and then the medics came...idk what happened to her.

When i was younger i did handspring series down a panel and landed on the edge of the floor, flew backwards and hit my head on a desk, it hurt, but i was fine.

like 2 weeks ago i over-rotated on a layout (which was really odd) took a few steps backwards, tripped over the edge of the mat, and fell hard and slid on the polished concrete, hit my head, and i got a bruise on my butt. once again, it hurt, but im fine! haha

this girl on my team is a EXTREMELY powerful tumbler and she tumbles VERY fast. so she was doing like roundolph hs hs hs tuck and her tuck was so powerful it flew off the mat and she landed into a metal garage door like mid tuck! it was CRAZY!

1- this girl on our team did a layout to the side of the floor (in a competition) and split her legs and her feet came down and stratled another girls head!
2- girl throwing a full for the first time, freaked out and did a half landing with straight legs. Tore her ACL.
3-three girls in a pyramid formation doing punchfront through to fulls. Coach failed to recognize that they all spin different ways. Roundoff, backhandspring, BOOM. all crash and dog pile on the floor.

one guy on our level five teams has an EXTREMLY[/quote
opps srry bout that... but he has an EXTREMELY crocked full and was throwing a bhs bhs full for the first time in a routine, he colided with anther girl both mid-full and then fell to the ground.. she broke her nose and had surgery, he got a concussion (the second one in a month)

I was tumbling on the tumble track at my gym and was going back handsprings. My arms were out to far and my left arm twisted under my body and snapped. I have two steal plates and twelve screws in my arm.

I was in line waiting for my turn on the tumbl trak and a girl wanted to show me her bhs tuck and she fell off the trak while tumbling onto her head and the concrete. She was little, and started immediately crying, but was somehow okay.

My cp fell off the back of the tumble track last week and landed on the concrete. Funny thing is, she landed mainly on her ponytail and it cushioned her head from the concrete. She cried a little bit because it scared her, but then she went back into the gym and did stunts. Go figure...

Back