Would Anyone Be Interested In Doing A Trade?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 4, 2012
I live in the US & was wondering if anybody cheers for/ lives near a gym in another country (with a pro shop/merchandise) and of so, would you be interested in doing a trade? Like where I buy Nike pros (or stuff hard to get outside the US) or gear from a gym that only ships to the US & you buy gear that only ships to you, then we send each other the stuff? Sorry if that's confusing. But seriously, international fierce boarders, let me know if you're interested

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

I would love to do this! But I'm not sure what cheer gyms you'd want stuff from in the UK haha.

@HeatUniqueJ on an almost entirely unrelated note- do you get Ritter Sport yoghurt in Germany? I fell in love with it when they sold in the UK for like a year probably around 2000 haha, and the only place I've been able to find it since is once on a channel crossing ferry... But I think it's a German brand?

@HeatUniqueJ on an almost entirely unrelated note- do you get Ritter Sport yoghurt in Germany? I fell in love with it when they sold in the UK for like a year probably around 2000 haha, and the only place I've been able to find it since is once on a channel crossing ferry... But I think it's a German brand?

I am pretty sure we do ;) we have loads of different tastes

Reactions: Ren
yes please!!! though our teams here usually dont have much nice stuff, but i can send you chocolate:p

im Always ordering stuff in the usa and getting broke by all the import taxes i need to pay:s

Yes, Ritter Sport yoghurt is the white one. I was shipping Nutella and Haribo gummy bears to US for a friend a couple years ago :D
There also is Ritter Sport strawberry-yoghurt, but i don´t like it.
Your friend will find it in any super market i guess.

Yes, Ritter Sport yoghurt is the white one. I was shipping Nutella and Haribo gummy bears to US for a friend a couple years ago :D
There also is Ritter Sport strawberry-yoghurt, but i don´t like it.
Your friend will find it in any super market i guess.

I'm not sure I'd like the strawberry yoghurt one... But if my friend does end up going in the summer I might just have to send her with an extra suitcase :p I get slightly obsessed with checking supermarkets every time we go anywhere new to see if they stock them :oops:

Sorry for completely hijacking the thread (I'll trade if you're interested in anything from the UK!) buuuut, I just found a website which seems to stock Ritter Sport Yoghurt and ships for not extortionate amounts of money! Mid-exam present to myself I think!

Sorry, just had to let my excitement out somewhere!

yes please!!! though our teams here usually dont have much nice stuff, but i can send you chocolate:p

im Always ordering stuff in the usa and getting broke by all the import taxes i need to pay:s
Where are you from? :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

Back