All-Star "writing A Book" About Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 13, 2011
Hello fierceborders at my school we have to write a book each year for a grade . Your book can make it to the county competiton or the state competion . I really want to make it to state so I'm writing a powerhouse book about chcheerleading ,I. Have a couple months for writing this book but for now I just wanna brainstorm ideas so I can start on m rough draft. I just need a couple simple facts:

How many cheerleaders are their?

Who is one of the oldest cheer programs?

what are some of the biggestg national and international competions?

I will take any other simple facts about any type of cheerleading I'm really looking forward to this project and iwould appreciate your help

around 200,00 allstars
top gun, gymtyme, CNY Storm :)
world's, cheersport, indy, NCA,

WORLD CUP 17 ..YEARS / CHEER ATHLETICS 17 YEARS / TOP GUN 16 YEARS "I think lol "...... NCA, CHEERSPORT,WORLDS

Hello fierceborders at my school we have to write a book each year for a grade . Your book can make it to the county competiton or the state competion . I really want to make it to state so I'm writing a powerhouse book about chcheerleading ,I. Have a couple months for writing this book but for now I just wanna brainstorm ideas so I can start on m rough draft. I just need a couple simple facts:

They said on the CNN broadcast, but I forget the number. Not sure how accurate it was either.
Charlotte Allstars, Cheer Athletics, Gym Tyme, World Cup All Stars
National: NCA, Cheersport, Jamfest Indy
International: ICU, Worlds
I will take any other simple facts about any type of cheerleading I'm really looking forward to this project and iwould appreciate your help

Back