All-Star Wsf Kentucky 12/10-12/11

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Fusion will have Small Y3, Small S3, Small Y4, Large 4.2, Small Coed 4 and Small Coed Rest 5 going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This can't be it that is going, this comp was so big and one of my favs :) I know there is a prelim schedule out there, who wants to share who is there for small coed!!

Btw I don't know if I'm remembering right but I swear there were more teams last year??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't there supposed to be 5 Paid and 10 AL bids to Worlds? On the Bid Declaration for the comp, says 4 Paid and 8 AL.. Did they decrease based on teams attending?

Is there a reason why Rays aren't splitting their Worlds teams between BUTB and WSF like they did last year? Since both full-paid bids at BUTB can't go to teams from the same gym.
I don't know that a couple aren't going. I just know we aren't going as a Marietta program.

Wasn't there supposed to be 5 Paid and 10 AL bids to Worlds? On the Bid Declaration for the comp, says 4 Paid and 8 AL.. Did they decrease based on teams attending?
I believe so. Does anyone know if Freedom Hall is the arena that level 5 competed in last year? They are again this year but I don't remember the name

Back