OT X Factor

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i love carly rose, like everyone else. i think she's phenomenal and will only get better with age.

at the same time, it sort of bothers me that she was previously on broadway. i feel like you shouldn't be able to be on the show if you were ever compensated for your talent. i know it's not against the rules (or she wouldn't be on the show) but i feel like because of her professional history she is no longer an "amateur" as most of the others are. kind of like the NCAA eligibility rules. if she was paid to perform, she is now a professional. just my opinion, which has no effect on the outcome of the show. and i still love her. it just sort of bothers me.

Beatrice Miller was a paid actress prior to the show.

I'm pretty sure Diamond White has some credits up on her IMDB page as well.

Remember Stacy Francis from last season? AKA the chick that got into a fight with Whitney Houston the day before she died..... she'd been moonlighting as a background singer for ...decades...

Most, if not all of these contestants in some way have probably been compensated for their "talent"

Kind of like Lady Gaga on that old episode of MTV Boiling Points.... people that are trying to make it in the business all have a long line of credits to their name...somewhere

Im rooting for Tate Stevens or Carly Rose... I don't think we need ANOTHER boy band .
I'll take all the boy bands I can get!! Hahahaha. They aren't a "typical" boy band though and I know a lot of people don't know this, but they all play instruments. So they're more of a band in general, than what most people would define as a boy band, like for example, one direction or the wanted.

It's funny to see how different they are! Like our country singer Carolyn went on week one :(
I'd say the reason Tate Stevens is doing so well, besides the fact that he is a very talented person, is that when you think Country music, you just flat out think America. So it's all very patriotic.

Back