All-Star Xtreme Spirit Kalahari

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you steven. And yes indiana ultimate definately stepped it up today.

Didn't realizing tragic was hitting 2 days in a row.
Shout out and congrats to Heat and ultimate fusion. Thank you for the support and will be seeing you both soon.

All-Star Rebels kids were in NO WAY rude to any of the teams at this event. They were SO SO SO excited to be in first place after day one. It was dream come true for all of those kids and many people were very happy for them. Sadly, some gyms who did not realize they would be behind (because of execution and deductions) had extremely bad sportsmanship towards All-Star Rebels kids who were just excited to be where they were. The All-Star Rebels kids and Heat kids (1st and 2nd) sat with each at awards holding hands with each other, and then ended up tying. The coaches were high-fiving, hugging, and very excited for each other. If this is not good sportsmanship, I do not know what is. Sad that the sweet kids from Rebels are being accused of things like this when it is not in any way true.... and it is sad that they were treated poorly by other gyms who thought they should be ahead of the first and second place teams.

...and for whoever CheerBoy is..? You are tasteless and rude. These are children you are talking about. I am glad you do not have a gym/program/team associated with your username, because I would be beyond embarrassed if anyone from my program ever said anything like you did. Don't take the feelings of hard work and accomplishment away from All-Star Rebels. They did not pick themselves for the bid--they were picked by the company.

...and for whoever CheerBoy is..? You are tasteless and rude. These are children you are talking about. I am glad you do not have a gym/program/team associated with your username, because I would be beyond embarrassed if anyone from my program ever said anything like you did. Don't take the feelings of hard work and accomplishment away from All-Star Rebels. They did not pick themselves for the bid--they were picked by the company.

dannnngg, roasted!!!

My daughter heard them with her own ears. So did a number of girls on her squad. Additionally, girls from another team reported it as well.
The sportsmanship was so bad at this competition and it happened personally to my daughter and some of her teammates. It was so bad that security was called and the Kalahari resort has recommended that we pursue police action. It was caught on video tape and people from the gym were identified. We are still up here debating whether or not we should seek further action.

It's really sad that the majority of my weekend was spent with security and not enjoying spending time with my family that I brought up here to have a mini vacation too. These people seem to think they are above the law and they can get away with it. It's horrible to go away to a competition and worry about your childs safety from another team.

The sportsmanship was so bad at this competition and it happened personally to my daughter and some of her teammates. It was so bad that security was called and the Kalahari resort has recommended that we pursue police action. It was caught on video tape and people from the gym were identified. We are still up here debating whether or not we should seek further action.

It's really sad that the majority of my weekend was spent with security and not enjoying spending time with my family that I brought up here to have a mini vacation too. These people seem to think they are above the law and they can get away with it. It's horrible to go away to a competition and worry about your childs safety from another team.

Oh my gosh that is terrible! I have never heard of anything like that. I knew there was bad sportsmanship but this is over the top. I hope you and your family were at least able to have a little bit of fun. This should not go unanswered.

well you should, because I personally went and saw the tapes when my kids were accused and I know for a fact that even on the bad quaility they look like nothing like anyone of my kids. The truth is, its sad but was pointlesss random vandalism by 3 random girls.
w

Thanks. We will pursue it. And I was told by security that they were now identified when we gave them more pictures to compare the video pictures too. They have been following with their cameras and have been tracking the offenders back to their rooms. I am pursueing it because it was not random. It was directed at my child. Stuff was written right at her head on the poster. It was a team picture. They knew who she was. And the same for the other teammates.

I was also talking to one of your parents who is friends with another family at our gym and they said that you know who it was and that the girls have been talked too. This was a parent from your gym telling us this. Not hear say.

Videos? Would love to see Allstar Rebels and Heat Athletics. I saw Heat athletics at WSF Indy and was VERY impressed by them considering I have never heard of them before!!!

Back