All-Star Xtreme Spirit Kalahari

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So, you have no idea if its true or not, and you weren't there.........hmmmm. Maybe if people wouldn't "talk smack", spread rumors, act immature and FUEL THE FIRE on a message board, and deal with it how it should be dealt with, it wouldn't make the sport look less than it should. There is a mature way to deal with it, and putting in on blast on a message board just makes me cringe and is not the way. It may make some feel better..........but at the same time, the makes the individuals making the accusations look weak and bitter.

Like you said, where there's smoke, there's fire.....why'd you comment if you weren't there or from any gym that was there? I smell smoke..........

were you there?

Nope! But I also wasn't feeding the rumor nor denying it. Were you?

I was. Actually a victim. And just for reference, no one is allowed to see the video. I talked to security that whole weekend and they wouldn't allow anyone to view it. Just them and the police

Thats sort of a condescending remark to all the athletes, coaches and parents that were there.

You guys are stretching this out and arguing about the same thing.
she said this... well i know they didnt... well then why did i hear it.... idk but it didnt happen.

like many people said. lets drop it. their coach is aware of the concerns that were voiced. he doesn't believe it was an issue but im sure if there was an issue he would address it and will be on the lookout in the future.

you werent there so shouldnt bring it up.
The parent who is claiming things clearly knows the coach's name here now and can send him a private message if he wishes to continue with the conversation.

You guys are stretching this out and arguing about the same thing.
she said this... well i know they didnt... well then why did i hear it.... idk but it didnt happen.

like many people said. lets drop it. their coach is aware of the concerns that were voiced. he doesn't believe it was an issue but im sure if there was an issue he would address it and will be on the lookout in the future.

you werent there so shouldnt bring it up.
The parent who is claiming things clearly knows the coach's name here now and can send him a private message if he wishes to continue with the conversation.

We were done, until you came in. Why are you here?

We were done, until you came in. Why are you here?

one of you would say "blah blah, im done." then the other would say "youre not right blah blah blah, goodbye" and it went back and forth.

no one wants to read that.

I was. Actually a victim. And just for reference, no one is allowed to see the video. I talked to security that whole weekend and they wouldn't allow anyone to view it. Just them and the police

well then you heard wrong. they brought me to the office per my request to be sure it wasnt my kids. they even had it burned on disc because it was being brought up so much they didnt want it to be deleted. I can even tell you what the girls were wearing. I say this in such certainty that this is my official warning. If anyone accuses my kids again, I will sue whoever for slander. Because of the video I have proof it is not my kids and therefore blaming them is simply untrue. Test me and we'll see.

well then you heard wrong. they brought me to the office per my request to be sure it wasnt my kids. they even had it burned on disc because it was being brought up so much they didnt want it to be deleted. I can even tell you what the girls were wearing. I say this in such certainty that this is my official warning. If anyone accuses my kids again, I will sue whoever for slander. Because of the video I have proof it is not my kids and therefore blaming them is simply untrue. Test me and we'll see.
Don't you dare threaten a child!

Did I even say I accused them? No. And you and I both know what things that have been done. So sue me for saying that no one is allowed to see the video and that Kalahari said no one has seen the video.

Back