All-Star Xtreme Spirit Kalahari

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have been reading this Kalahari thread now for a week and it's taken me a week to feel I could post without emotion. I was there, I saw what was happening. The teams that won hit their routine. Do I 100% agree with the judging- I'm not sure. There was a lot of descrepancy in the difficulty but hitting is hitting. Had all of the teams been on the top of their game and the results similar then there would be something to complain about. I know there was a lot of "stuff" being said but what I got was here-say and fueled by emotion. I really thought many teams did a tremendous job. They hit. Our team did not. Bottom line. Congrats to AR and Heat and all of the teams who received bids- paid or not. AR was near the floor the second day cheering on the other teams as were many teams. We should all be proud of our girls because just because a stunt falls or a tumbling pass doesn't land they are still out there doing amazing things. And, it takes a lot of composure to work through those bobbles. The most important thing I can teach my daughter is to be humble and to have grace in the face of achievement and adversity.
I watched Twisters Elite last year and was amazed at the diffence in mid-year to worlds 2010. And their performance at Kalahari was awesome. I look forward to seeing them throughout the remainder of the year.
The Iowa and Ohio kids were amazing!! Very nice girls. And such amazing attitudes. Cudos to them. Keep going because you have what it takes.
I wish I could have seen more of the coed kids. What I saw was way fun.

I too have been reading and not posting for obvious reasons, and would just like to say the girls had a great time with Heat and Ultimate Fusion kids and they were very happy after day 1 anad that my daughters team enjoyed the team bonding and pizza party in our room before all going to watch the dance portion of the competition with their coaches Sat night

This was found on youtube. I guess imitation is the greatest form of flattery. This was from the Indiana State Hight School Cheer Competition The best part starts at around the 2 min mark.. Recognize this routine??? and music??? lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4fJhmxMjC0

Did you mean this for a different thread? And I didnt see anything in there minus one voiceover..

Back