All-Star Yella Ribbon Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Also, Just Cheer Bows may have better advice, but you can heat up the back side with your blow dryer using some common sense, keep the heat moving, etc and it should soften whatever the adhesive is enough to shape it again. You can get the back side of the bow pretty damp with some hair spray and shape it and it will be in form again. I wouldn't just dump hairspray on something that the colors might bleed. Maybe try a little section on a not very noticeable part first. This is just trying to salvage your bow that you are using to compete again. I use a lighter to seal anything fraying, but again, have to keep flame way away, pay really close attention because no second chances if you burn a hole in it. Maybe I bought the wrong brand of fray check but it didn't stop anything from fraying. I said this on the parent board, too, I don't know who our gym bought our bows from, but we are only allowed to wear one practice bow (level bow, no matter which team) and it still looks as good as it did in June, still in same shape and I haven't done anything to it, but we paid 20 for practice bow and 25 for comp bow. Our gym is practice wear and practice bow at every practice, no exceptions.

I don't really care for Yella Ribbons bows, tails are too short and price is too high! I like the designs but @justcheerbows I love yours! I also like nfinite bows.

I think Bows should come in a box and the athletes should keep them in that box to keep shape.

I think it is iron on adhesive.

Well, whatever it is, it sucks.

Also, it should soften whatever the adhesive is enough to shape it again.

Not whatever this stuff is. It is dried up, peeling, and falling off. Gone.

Beyond that point, I shouldn't have to. It was twenty five dollars. For a hair bow.
For twenty five bucks it should last longer than one season. Like our other, cheaper bows.

Right, that's it! It was the same thing that converts swears into "poop" and "booty."
For the record I think all that went on before I was really active....but I can't help but giggle at the thought. It's like some hacker/code writer made a hair bow company into Voldemort...

(I'm really just checking to see if the translator will change that to "he who must not be named")

(And then I'm waiting for a pic of Voldie in a three inch bow)

:D

For the record I think all that went on before I was really active....but I can't help but giggle at the thought. It's like some hacker/code writer made a hair bow company into Voldemort...

(I'm really just checking to see if the translator will change that to "he who must not be named")

(And then I'm waiting for a pic of Voldie in a three inch bow)

:D

I didn't actually spell out "poop" and "booty", I used swears.

(Just kidding, no I didn't, but I thought about it)

I've only ordered once from Yella, and I won't order again. The package took over a month to ship and it was only 3 items on a special where you got spandex, sports bra, and a bow for X amount of dollars. The sizes were completely off I ordered an AS (I wear 1-3 or 26 in pants) and they didn't fit at all the sports bra was the same way I'm not gifted at all and it was tiny. The bow is currently falling apart and they changed the arrival time about 3 times within the order.

I haven't ordered a lot of bows but I will say Bowfabulous is one of my favorites. I met them at a booth at a comp and they took my order and I had it within a week. It was a custom one and only cost $10 I love it!

I was thinking to purchase her bows for my juniors last season. Thanks god I went with cheaper company (and I had very good experience with them)Bows are good quality and we are very happy with them. annauk :) I can't imagine tell the parents to buy a bow for 25€ and then they would get the wrong bow. They would kill me.

Does anyone ever wonder if she's a member of the fierceboard as a name none of us know? I've often wondered if she still reads and follows the board. I, personally, have never had a problem with Yella Ribbon or the owners. I liked both of them and had at one point became decent friends with them. I defended her like MAD back when all that happened but she still blew me off and stopped communicating with me. So it was just whatever. Life goes on. But I often got free bows from them and my girls loved them! I don't think I ever paid a dime for one and they are still in perfect condition today, almost what 3-4 years later...

Does anyone ever wonder if she's a member of the fierceboard as a name none of us know? I've often wondered if she still reads and follows the board. I, personally, have never had a problem with Yella Ribbon or the owners. I liked both of them and had at one point became decent friends with them. I defended her like MAD back when all that happened but she still blew me off and stopped communicating with me. So it was just whatever. Life goes on. But I often got free bows from them and my girls loved them! I don't think I ever paid a dime for one and they are still in perfect condition today, almost what 3-4 years later...
Yup...same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back