All-Star Yella Ribbon Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They did. They spent the summer there the first summer we were open but then disappeared and showed up (if I remember correctly) at Carolina crossfire. I remember saying hi when we ran into each other at a competition. She never took the floor with Aviator. Don't know where they went after that.

She filled in at CCF for one competition (Cheersport). It was very nice of them to fill in because we really were in a bind, and they didn't live in Columbia.

I believe her daughter rides horses now.

She filled in at CCF for one competition (Cheersport). It was very nice of them to fill in because we really were in a bind, and they didn't live in Columbia.

I believe her daughter rides horses now.

I also wanted to add that this was nearly 4 yrs ago...

I always take a lighter to the ends of my bows and gently melt them. It keeps them from fraying.

It wasn't the ends, it was the fabric she made the bows out of. She used a cotton fabric instead of spandex.

I'm not extremely crazy about her stuff either. I had 2 sports bras and matching bows made, and it was well over 100 bucks. When the sports bras came in, they didn't fit well, and I got the same response..... No returns. :( One of the bows had one loop that just wouldn't sit right. My honest opinion is its a touch overpriced, and returns are a major problem. Other than that, her stuff is gorgeous.....

I had a bow from there for half a competition season (ended up having to order a new one) but the fabric started coming apart and came off the original ribbon. eventually i took the bow apart and just left the base ribbon and occasionally wear it as a white bow. someone said the fabric looked like it was held together with elmers glue... i agree... they mystique bows (or atleast the ones i have) the fabric has started to come off the ribbon after three or 4 uses.

Too bad I'm not an admin anymore. I used to be able to go see where their IP address was coming from. lol I liked having the inside know. ha

The people posting in this thread with positive reviews of Yella Ribbon are all from different places.

I have never had an issue with any bow she has ever made for me. They were always beautiful, and the kids always liked them. The issue I have had has been strictly personal, and several years old so not even a thought at this point.

I always order my CP's bows from BowXtreme and they are always perfect! She also has really good prices. They always have good specials each month and she even sent me an extra bow last time I ordered...so I got 6 bows for about $50 dollars (and that includes shipping!)

this thread makes me miss the good old days of going to ACMoore/JoAnns/Michaels, picking out some wired ribbon and tying it around my pony tail. i've never purchased a bow... guess i'm old now :p

this thread makes me miss the good old days of going to ACMoore/JoAnns/Michaels, picking out some wired ribbon and tying it around my pony tail. i've never purchased a bow... guess i'm old now :p
I held onto the white ribbon we wrapped around our pony for years! I think I just got rid of it recently! It always founds its way back to my everything draw no matter how many times I moved!

Back