All-Star Yella Ribbon Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Except you remember it. And always will.
Only when people bring them up. But you are correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a lady who makes uniforms for dolls who also makes awesome bows. Her name is Courtney, and she runs a business on Facebook called "Pigtails 2 Ponytails". She made Babydonna an awesome uniform for her AG doll, and she also made Babydonna a bow, which she loves. Courtney is really nice, and her work is super cute.

I use "You go Gurl Cheer Bows" The bows are stiff, have great quality and she is super fast with communication. She emails or texts back within minutes.

I got the most beautiful bow from FightTilTheEnd! It has held up really well and it is gorgeous and looked just like the picture she posted on one of the bow threads. She is really sweet and the bow is gorgeous. It's my favorite one i own! and I own a lot of bows, so that's saying something.
There is also a mom at premier that makes awesome bows. We had her make 18 for our high school team's pink out game and she was more than helpful on such short notice (i gave her about a week and a half to order all of the stuff and get them done- my coaches last minute decision) and they all were the exact same size and actually the perfect size- not to big, not to small and overall looked perfect!

I love Cheer Bow Diva (she made our Packer bows). I have quite a few from her and I love them all. The only downfall is that she takes orders through email, which can take long but her bows are awesome. I won a bow from Perfect Choice Bows and I love it. I have some from Fierce Essentials too and those are great as well.

Back