OT Yik Yak

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We have a confessions Facebook page. Always interesting to read. I'll have to tryout this app when I go back up to school tonight to cheer at a game. Do you have to make an account for it or anything?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Nope, all anonymous! Don't even need a password or username.

I live right across from a high school and about 35 minutes from the Tampa and St Pete campuses of USF and don't get anything. But looking at the top yaks, it looks like it's mainly among Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama schools.
The app kind of reminds me of the 'College Confessions' twitter...
at my school people refer to our confessions twitter for GDIs (lol so weird saying that on fierceboard)
and yik yak for greek life

I went back to it and aside from the top yaks, I can't even figure out how to get to the GA Southern stuff

I downloaded it out of curiosity. It seems there is a lot of infighting with the Greeks at TCU...
I wish someone would make an app like this for nurses. Due to privacy acts people are getting fired right and left for posts on social media. A completely anon app where we can freak out over horrible patients would be nice!

I downloaded it out of curiosity. It seems there is a lot of infighting with the Greeks at TCU...
I wish someone would make an app like this for nurses. Due to privacy acts people are getting fired right and left for posts on social media. A completely anon app where we can freak out over horrible patients would be nice!

I mean nurses can use yik yak too lol for each individual hospital!

Well, the little Yak on the app icon is pretty cute. Only two popped up for my area and they were dumb. Time to delete.

Only one popped up for my area and I hope it stays that way. All the "confession" and "gossip"twitters are enough, I don't even want to know what would happen with this...

I downloaded it and nothing too exciting by Pitt's campus. A couple of stupid posts one being "Wednesday, Thanks Obama," so I guess it's not too popular here.

I really hope this doesn't get popular like Tinder... Tinder was and is still so stupid and horrible.

I downloaded it and nothing too exciting by Pitt's campus. A couple of stupid posts one being "Wednesday, Thanks Obama," so I guess it's not too popular here.

I really hope this doesn't get popular like Tinder... Tinder was and is still so stupid and horrible.
Tinder just caught on at my school.
My roommate just walked in and was like "omg these guys keep messaging me it's crazy" like no you're just annoying you're the crazy one. end rant.

Tinder just caught on at my school.
My roommate just walked in and was like "omg these guys keep messaging me it's crazy" like no you're just annoying you're the crazy one. end rant.

Funny Tinder story... One of my friends gets this message from this kid and he messages her about the spelling of her name, telling her how cool and different hers is. Anyways, she writes back to him and says thank you. Well he has his nickname as his name and she's like your name is cool too and he's like yeah my parents were big on the different names but I rock it out. Basically lying to her about his real name. Well he's wearing a Pitt Hockey jersey (I work for the Pitt Hockey team) so she decides to message me. So she asks me if I know him and I said yes and I told her his real name and that he graduated two years ago (and mind you he still lives at home, is 25, unemployed, and spends his weekends drinking with college students). So she calls him out for it and was like I know the truth... and the kid KEEPS lying. He's like no, I'll show you my birth certificate, that's my real name, why would I lie to you sweet eyes (yes, he used that exact term, which is hilarious in itself). So finally he responds, "guess you found me out, but hey you're pretty cute, we should still go out...' Moral of the story; boys on Tinder are stupid.

Does anyone else know people that use "Hot or Not"? So. Annoying. all everyone does is talk about how many people said they were hot and go "omg look at this creepy message" like what do you expect when you're literally putting your picture out there for people to rate and contact you.... It seems dangerous for high schoolers to be using too. You never know if someone is telling the truth about who they are

Hot or not, yikyak, ask, snap chat - all of this is really annoying to me.
Why don't play snake on a nokia 6310? ^^

Must be hard to be a teenager nowadays and keep up with all the new media toys ;-)

Back