All-Star You Always Talk About The Big! Lets Talk About The Small......names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2010
I feel as though the only teams any one ever talks about on the boards are the big names or as i would like to call it the more popular well known gyms! and its not even the gym they talk aabout its mostly the one team (meaning the level 5 team of course)....i mean its true every body is in this sport for the JACK TROPHEY GLOBE & RING but if were gonna make it about this for the time being.....hows about we hop off of the topguns ceas twisters world cup and cheer athletics......who is your favorite team from the rising big name gyms? NORTH WEST EAST SOUTH you pick the side of town state city whatever you like.....but its time to give credit where credit is due!

P.S. not saying the big names dont matter lol just want some up in coming big names n talented gyms to be recognized! :)

im loving orlando allstars and Tribeeeee this year!

Thank you sooooo much!! hope we give you "a performance of a lifetime" in 19 days!!

Ja-Mez

08-10 Tribe Chiefs BACK TO BACK NCA NORTH TEXAS CLASSIC GRAND CHAMPS!!
07-10 Tribe Chiefs 3-TIME ACA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!
07-10 Tribe Chiefs 3-TIME NCA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!
08-09 Tribe Chiefs WORLDS SILVER!!

Tribe, ultimate fusion athletics, top notch training (from Arkansas) in no particular order. Can't wait to see tribe live for the first time since like 06 or 07! And I absolutely love the entire ultimate fusion family, from the owners down to the tinies and their great gymnastics program. And top notch training is a gym whose owner I competed against many times and I who was always a great guy at the competition to talk to and learn from. His 2 level 1 teams and the level 3 are as clean as rays with the stunting of CEA.

Back