All-Star You Hate To Hear...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 1, 2010
What is that 1 word or phrase you hate to hear at practice? I know that if you ask our kids it's "FULL-OUT"! When I competed that was the 1 word that gave me a sick feeling in my stomach!

As a coach I hate to hear: "I CAN'T"

So coaches, gym owners, athletes, Parents, what is it for you that you hate to hear?

I actually don't mind hearing the word full out now. Before I use to want to vomit if I heard it but now its like w/e. Now the words that I hate hearing are "you need gas", Im gonna have to put gas before driving to practice and Im already starting to feel nauseous.

haha as a cheerleader, at a competition not at practice, i hate hearing the places leading up to first place, i always get too nervous. but definitely full-out at practice is the phrase that kills EVERYONE lol

as a coach at practice i HATEEEEEEEEE when i tell the team 'just stunts'...2 seconds later. "do we have to tumble??"..."full out"..."do we have to tumble??"..."just tumbling"..."are we stunting, are we going full out?"

lol, i coach a youth level 2 team, so they get distracted easily...so i get that question a million times every practice, and from more than one person!

As a Coach I cant stand when the older ones say "IM SCARED" ! With The little ones it doesnt bother me actually nothing about them bothers me they are so cute!

as a coach at practice i HATEEEEEEEEE when i tell the team 'just stunts'...2 seconds later. "do we have to tumble??"..."full out"..."do we have to tumble??"..."just tumbling"..."are we stunting, are we going full out?"
!

ha ha!! I got the same thing when I used to coach! Used to drive me nuts!

As a parent, I hate hearing "I can't". I tell my girls all the time that "I can't" isn't allowed and that they can do anything they put their minds to.

as a coach i hate to hear ,,i can't'' or even worse ,,I forgot'' or ,,I don't feel like doing this/that today'' ugh!!!

As an athlete there is not exactly sth specific ...i do also hate when my flyer says ,,i can't'' or ,,i forgot to do this/that'' , what would they do if we bases would ,,forget '' to catch them?? duh!!

ha ha!! I got the same thing when I used to coach! Used to drive me nuts!

As a parent, I hate hearing "I can't". I tell my girls all the time that "I can't" isn't allowed and that they can do anything they put their minds to.
I told my little sister this, and she said "Fine. Then I am not able to. Better?"

Back