OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
when you spell time, TYME on a test because you were randomly thinking of gymtyme and your teacher corrects it on the paper, lol embarrassing but it happened

You find yourself yelling at the school cheerleaders for saying "flipping" or "flip" instead of tumble.

when you spell time, TYME on a test because you were randomly thinking of gymtyme and your teacher corrects it on the paper, lol embarrassing but it happened

I can honestly admit this happened to me...I just did way too much shimmying in this thread! haha all of theses post are my life in a nutshell! Y'all are too funny, so glad I am not the only cheer freak out there!

When your non cheer friends ask you to show them Louisville from Daytona because that's all you talked about the past two days. Oh and when they ask you if All girl ended up winning and if coed moved up.

GT.gif

1-you see ^this^ on the back of a car and wonder if its a yellow gymtyme logo. (happened yesterday coming home from spring break, my mom thought i was mentally ill and told me it was a georgia tech logo... so disappointed.)
2-youtube history is nothing but cheer videos
3-you here someone say something and relate it to a voiceover
4-counting to 9 is close to impossible
5-Disney's not about seeing Cinderella's castle it's about winning worlds
6-when you see teal black and white you automatically think CEA
7-at least half the music on your ipod is cheer music
8-"are you busy this weekend" "yes" "let me guess... cheer competition?" "you know it"
1-almost all the jackets you own are from a cheer competition
2-world cup isn't about soccer, top gun isn't a movie, ice isn't something you put in your drink, shooting stars are no longer referring to the ones in the sky, tick tocks aren't time, stingrays aren't just an animal, orange isn't a color or a fruit, when you say "orange" "platinum" "black" "pink" etc. you're 99% of the time referring to a team not the actual color
3-you can't say "california"... it's "cali-freakin-fornia"
4-noncheer friends think you're speaking a different language when you talk about cheer(i.e. "did you see TG's iOC 5 at NCA!?" "maddie's ball up 360 tick tock was amazing!")
5-the only reason you go to hobby lobby is to get 3" grosgrain, mystic fabric, and more bling for your cheer stuff
6-bring it on 1-6 & fired up is a joke
7-when you go some where you are... 25% excited because you're going to a city because its out of town 75% excited because a well known cheer gym is there and you hope to score some new cheer stuff, practice there, or meet a cheerlebrity

Back