OT You Know You're A Fierceboarder When...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
when you talk about stuf this that and the other person said and you get asked "HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THESE PEOPLE?!?!?!"
and your answer is "well we 'met' on the fierceboard then for real met at a competition then these ones i havent met met yet but yeah.. fierceboard. " lol

...I've tried to talk to my cp about yall and she looks at me funny when I say things like "Well, Just-a-Mom was saying..."
or we watch a vid on youtube and I say "Oh! That's lakerfantlc's cp!" I'll never be able to meet these people in real life and call them anything but their Board name :)
BTW, @KRECCheer , how do you say your name? K-reck or Kreck or spelled out K-R-E-C?

...I've tried to talk to my cp about yall and she looks at me funny when I say things like "Well, Just-a-Mom was saying..."
or we watch a vid on youtube and I say "Oh! That's lakerfantlc's cp!" I'll never be able to meet these people in real life and call them anything but their Board name :)
BTW, @KRECCheer , how do you say your name? K-reck or Kreck or spelled out K-R-E-C?

Hahahahah...I still call you Mamarazzi to my kids. And we sing your theme song whenever I talk about you. But I am forever saying that so-and-so from such-and-such gym said this......and whoever I'm talking to is always like "How do you know someone from EVERY gym in the country????" or "How do you know so much about cheer??? Where do you get all this information - before anyone else???"

It's really hard for me to adapt to real names once I find them out - even on Facebook I have to think twice so I can find people from here. :)

There are no real names...just Board names

LOL and you just reminded me of another problem I have. I am convinced that you are all your profile pictures. You are Wendy, so everything you say I picture Wendy. @newcheerdad is Homer, so everything he posts I read in my head as Homer saying it. :D And I'm sure you all think I'm Carol Brady - even though I'm waaaaayyy fluffier than her (working on that part...) and a little bit more, um, sassy? Less sweet?:p

And up until recently I was pretty sure @Mamarazzi was just a GIANT EYEBALL sitting on a throne somewhere handing out sage advice. @kingston - definitely a baby with a bow and fierce stunting skills, so his posts always are read in my head as a giggling baby LOL. @kristenthegreat - I can't imagine WHAT she looks like in real life, I always think of her as a talking painting. @F!ERCE I was so taken aback when I found out she was just a really beautiful girl and not a sassy designer.:D

@KRECCheer - um...I'm not really sure what to do with your profile pic. :eek::D But I'm sure you can imagine how your posts are read in my head as I'm picturing that whatever-it-is growling them.

Then when the photos are posted when people meet in real life I'm always so shocked. No one ever looks like I expected.

LOL and you just reminded me of another problem I have. I am convinced that you are all your profile pictures. You are Wendy, so everything you say I picture Wendy.

Haha...so many people think I'm Wendy. The only think we have in common is that we're both from NJ.

LOL and you just reminded me of another problem I have. I am convinced that you are all your profile pictures. You are Wendy, so everything you say I picture Wendy. @newcheerdad is Homer, so everything he posts I read in my head as Homer saying it. :D And I'm sure you all think I'm Carol Brady - even though I'm waaaaayyy fluffier than her (working on that part...) and a little bit more, um, sassy? Less sweet?:p

And up until recently I was pretty sure @Mamarazzi was just a GIANT EYEBALL sitting on a throne somewhere handing out sage advice. @kingston - definitely a baby with a bow and fierce stunting skills, so his posts always are read in my head as a giggling baby LOL. @kristenthegreat - I can't imagine WHAT she looks like in real life, I always think of her as a talking painting.
@KRECCheer - um...I'm not really sure what to do with your profile pic. ...

I really Lol'd at this! I feel the same way! @NJ Coach I'm gonna die if I meet you and you're a skinny, 19-year-old white girl ;)
@KRECCheer is Krang from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! I am a giant eyeball - but the only throne I sit on is, well...you know.
@PullandPray23 is actually 4 people. And somehow, @SharkDad is vaguely shark-ish...
@Edie is a rainbow-puking unicorn and @StarshipTrooper was Charlie Sheen, in my mind, until a couple of days ago.
@lolsmileyface_backAGAIN gets the award for Most Appropriate Avatar. "?" for real...

@KRECCheer is Krang from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! ...

@KRECCheer - um...I'm not really sure what to do with your profile pic. :eek::D But I'm sure you can imagine how your posts are read in my head as I'm picturing that whatever-it-is growling them.

Then when the photos are posted when people meet in real life I'm always so shocked. No one ever looks like I expected.

We have Kingston to thank for this wonderful photo. I suppose I could have chosen a name that was a little more awesome and less 'ajhdajhdflahdfalhfjh' sounding but I never thought I would stick around on the boards. Little did I know I would come to love this place and most of the people. :) Maybe one day Ill choose an actual photo of myself.

And up until recently I was pretty sure @Mamarazzi was just a GIANT EYEBALL sitting on a throne somewhere handing out sage advice.

'Razzi Family Photos...

2aexhd.jpg

Cp Razzi

o08nbk.jpg

Non-Cp Razzi

We have Kingston to thank for this wonderful photo. I suppose I could have chosen a name that was a little more awesome and less 'ajhdajhdflahdfalhfjh' sounding but I never thought I would stick around on the boards. Little did I know I would come to love this place and most of the people. :) Maybe one day Ill choose an actual photo of myself.

I just tried to pronounce that. Now I'm laughing at myself...

I just tried to pronounce that. Now I'm laughing at myself...
Lol.
Even my mother ( @hopskipandjump ) cant pronounce my name. She tends to think K-Rec Cheer, maybe touching on my recreation cheerleading days.... I pronounce it Krec-Cheer because its easy. But Ive had some people say K-R-E-C-Cheer. So to me, with all those options it just becomes alkjdlkajlakjdf;lkajdfh or something along those lines.

Back