OT You Know Youre Addicted To Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When you hear a song and automatically say "Shooting stars dance at worlds in 07' " and can still do the moves to it!!

when your friends are at the mall and your at practice/tumbling and happy to be there!

When you walk around with your arms in the clean position (maybe that's just me)

When you watch you tube videos of (american) llstar teams and the 'copy' there moves next practice (me and my friend have attempted the stretch Maddie Gardner does after her ball up this season - on the ground as we couldn't fly this & also do a tripple toe touch backwards roll as we ca't back tuck)

When you're in work and suddenly get random cheer mixes or routines in you head and have to stop yourself from sining/doing the outine

When you have mini practices on your own at homw, becuse you cn't wait to get back in the gym :)

When you can't imagune what you would do without cheer

When your cp knows all the jump sequences and dances of all the squads in the gym.

When your cp knows all the jump sequences and dances of all the Top 3 Worlds teams for the last 2 years. Living room furniture, get outta the way! ;)

When you're at Jamfest Supers and you walk past F5Jason and you throw a fit cuz your mom won't let you go back to take a picture with him because it's too crowded!

Back