All-Star You Might Be A Crazy Cheer Mom If...... (confession Time)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this video supposed to be the Shaytards? Because I feel like I'm missing something....

Also, I love Alisha and her family, they have always been the sweetest to my cp and I and she is a amazing pageant coach and h/m artist, but those skills scare me....

All of her girls have C names; Cassadee, Cambree and Chanlee.

They are a big vlogging family so yeah, that is what their channel is called.

You know, it's funny you ask for that because the video has suddenly disappeared. I even used google to try and find it and poof! It was entitled 'Chanlee working her full" and it was her on a tumble track and she kinda spirals to her death on a mat.

Here is her standing tumbling videos, which have remained up, and I'll throw in one of Cambrey and her full

Aside from the tuck (which is exactly what I expected it to look like) I'm kind of impressed by how well the 6 year old does her full (yes that makes me cringe to type.) I was expecting death whip jankness and it actually wasn't too bad from what I could tell with the video quality.

Have y'all seen this?

The latest cheerleading vlog of theirs had a girl in the background doing a back tuck basket during their "performance." I couldn't tell how old the girl was but it was definitely one of the cheerleaders being thrown by "coaches." The coaches look like high schoolers to me. I know they live in a rural area and it's just a little rec, non competitive league, but I still wouldn't let my kid participate in that program based off what I've seen in the videos.

ETA: changed a spelling mistake that made me sound like an old Irish man or a pirate...

Last edited:
Aside from the tuck (which is exactly what I expected it to look like) I'm kind of impressed by how well the 6 year old does her full (yes that makes me cringe to type.) I was expecting death whip jankness and it actually wasn't too bad from what I could tell with the video quality.
the roundoff before the tuck makes me sad. I have spent a lot of time and money so that my level 2 kid's roundoff would stop diving for the mat like that.

The speed and tightness were better than I had expected. It's her height, crossed legs and bent legs/unpointed feet that bother me. But the kid definitely has potential.

Cute kid. She ran about 1/2 a mile before throwing that full.

I hadn't heard of the show until reading this thread, so I just started watching it. From what I watched so far, Alisha looks like a nice lady and her kids just seem to naturally like the sport. I'm guessing they learned some of those skills from being in the gym so much. They see the big girls trying new things and kind of teach themselves on the side.

I'm not sure those kids had a chance to like it or not. They appeared in a few Toddler and Tiara episodes too; again, not something they had a choice but to like since mommy had her own Pageant coaching business. Children love positive attention (and negative attention) so if this gets mommy and daddy's attention, they'll love it to get that attention.

I'm not sure those kids had a chance to like it or not. They appeared in a few Toddler and Tiara episodes too; again, not something they had a choice but to like since mommy had her own Pageant coaching business. Children love positive attention (and negative attention) so if this gets mommy and daddy's attention, they'll love it to get that attention.

I didn't know they were in pageants. I have former pageant kiddo nieces (natural pageants.) It will be interesting to see how long her kids stay doing pageants. Generally speaking, it burns kids out and they tend to quit around like 9/10/11 to do other things. That's why the 0-2, 3-5, 6-8 age groups are PACKED and there are not a ton of kids in the tween/teen groups. Kids are over it by the time they turn like, 10.

I find that there are a lot of pageant kids who also cheer (lower levels) but the older they get, they end up having to choose one over the other because it gets harder to do a ton of pageants and cheer at higher levels. Ex: You can't realistically be a "pageant every weekend" kid and cheer on a Worlds team.

I didn't know they were in pageants. I have former pageant kiddo nieces (natural pageants.) It will be interesting to see how long her kids stay doing pageants. Generally speaking, it burns kids out and they tend to quit around like 9/10/11 to do other things. That's why the 0-2, 3-5, 6-8 age groups are PACKED and there are not a ton of kids in the tween/teen groups. Kids are over it by the time they turn like, 10.

I find that there are a lot of pageant kids who also cheer (lower levels) but the older they get, they end up having to choose one over the other because it gets harder to do a ton of pageants and cheer at higher levels. Ex: You can't realistically be a "pageant every weekend" kid and cheer on a Worlds team.

Yeah, Alisha had the pageant company before she had the cheer gym and quite a few of the Cheer Perfection mom's had their kids on Toddlers and Tiaras with Alisha in the background coaching, doing make-up...etc. The eldest still does them and I wanna say she's around 14 or 15 by now? I actually think the contacts she made during the T&T era, is how she got Cheer Perfection in the first place.

Back