All-Star You Might Be A Crazy Cheer Mom If...... (confession Time)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Also seen this past weekend:
...if you wear not only the bow of your child's team but also the uniform over leggings and a long sleeved shirt. Sadly, CP wouldn't let me take a photo.
:confused:

I'll bet she was doing the choreography too, wasn't she?

Last edited:
So question... am I crazy if I know most of the voice overs to some of my gyms music?? I mean a lot of them are catchy and easy to remember lol and yes I know some of the motions or movements but I swear I only do it fooling around in the car with Cp as we drive to practice lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CP made fun of me for knowing all the words to her music. I also know the team who practices the same night as her. After hearing them three billion times they're bound to get stuck in your head.
I was playing around with CP one night and was able to do her jump sequence. I'm pretty awesome ;)

Make up a cutesy name for your two CPs - something like "Super Sisterz!" or "Tumbling Twinz!". Then build them a social media presence in hopes of turning them into cheerlebrities.

Do you think it's normal for a parent to scream at their child... call them a little poop and the kids on their team out loud infront of parents and continue it into a hotel?

That's some pretty wackadoodle stuff right there.

Eek

Let's get back on track here, shall we Ladies?

This past weekend. I'm in the Parent Room the EP provides, buying a quick Diet Coke. After my transaction I'm stepping out of the way and the Mom's behind me ask "We hear you have cash bar in here." It was 9 am. I think I found my spirit animal!! I wish I had been awake enough to remember what gym they were with. I would legit try to be their friends in real life!!! Cranberry!!!

Vodka!

So question... am I crazy if I know most of the voice overs to some of my gyms music?? I mean a lot of them are catchy and easy to remember lol and yes I know some of the motions or movements but I swear I only do it fooling around in the car with Cp as we drive to practice lmao

I know a lot of ours too, and listen to the tracks in the car sometimes. I don't know the motions though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I know a lot of ours too, and listen to the tracks in the car sometimes. I don't know the motions though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I only know the easy motions lol like the eye catching ones lol. Probably helps that I coached for a few years before becoming a cheer mom lol I tend to pick up dances quickly just watching lol and yep Cp is always listening to cheer music so I'm also familiar with VO from other gyms lol like TGLC (my fave of course) and Cheer Athletics (CPs fave) and others lol. She's just always playing it and doesn't really enjoy regular music lol

I only know the easy motions lol like the eye catching ones lol. Probably helps that I coached for a few years before becoming a cheer mom lol I tend to pick up dances quickly just watching lol and yep Cp is always listening to cheer music so I'm also familiar with VO from other gyms lol like TGLC (my fave of course) and Cheer Athletics (CPs fave) and others lol. She's just always playing it and doesn't really enjoy regular music lol

My cp plays cheer music for our whole 1 hour commute so I know way more cheer music than I should. The saddest part is sometime when she isn't in the car with me I want to listen to cheer music!! She also likes to play "guess the team" and plays an old or not well known gyms music and I have to guess the gym and team name. lol yikes, saying that out loud is kinda embarrassing

My cp plays cheer music for our whole 1 hour commute so I know way more cheer music than I should. The saddest part is sometime when she isn't in the car with me I want to listen to cheer music!! She also likes to play "guess the team" and plays an old or not well known gyms music and I have to guess the gym and team name. lol yikes, saying that out loud is kinda embarrassing

My CP used to do the same when we were in the car. She still listens to it but not in the car. She's all moody teenager now.

Back