All-Star You Might Be A Crazy Cheer Mom If...... (confession Time)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Eek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had flashbacks of yelling at my CP from the last two comps lol. I never yell at her about cheer or yell at her teammates but I would hate to be my neighbor in the hotel when she doesn't get up in the morning.

Really? I like music this season just as much as before. Some of them even more.
You will have to tell us some of your favorites....maybe we just haven't heard many we like as much as WCSS Gaga. I never lip sync that on the way to practice...

You will have to tell us some of your favorites....maybe we just haven't heard many we like as much as WCSS Gaga. I never lip sync that on the way to practice...
I love every CA mix, though I'm probably a little biased there. I also really like PA Midnight (has my all time favorite voiceover), Rockstar Beatles, Cali Coed, SOT A Team, and Cheersport Great whites.

I like a lot of Tribe's (I'll be honest, don't like em all) but I'm biased as well. They're all up on Soundcloud.

ETA: Favorites are Nighthawks and Lady Warriors!

Shooting stars has grown on me and now it's my favorite, I love CA wildcats, panthers, and I may be biased but I love love Athenacats music. I love CEA SSX, stingrays Peach, Rockstar Beatles... those are just the first half of our twice a week hour commute lol

Really? I like music this season just as much as before. Some of them even more.

I agree with this for sure. I thought I'd hate it but I love our music. It's just so perfect. I've always loved our music. It's been done by the same person the past few years and he still does a great job with or without the music changes.

I agree with this for sure. I thought I'd hate it but I love our music. It's just so perfect. I've always loved our music. It's been done by the same person the past few years and he still does a great job with or without the music changes.

Oooh yea, Anacondas is another one I like a lot

Overheard this last weekend:

Cheermom to friend while wearing gym clothing:
I would like to start a team in my area
Ive got a few girls who would be interested
These teams arent truly level 5, ive seen 1 layout
I would start a sr team, 14+ cause these kids on jr teams dont look older than 14, there's no way blahblahblah
(Sr divisions are 16+ here)
They also mentioned it being a shame that it would be difficult to start a team, as they dont have the qualifications
But that wouldnt be such a big deal....
I believe this was during the jr all girl 5 divisions...

I mean, if you want to be an ignorant , i believe to know better than the coaches, cheermom , be my guest
But do so in the privacy of your home, dont do it in gym clothing and loud enough for others to hear&doubt your loyalty to the program you are representing...

Overheard this last weekend:

Cheermom to friend while wearing gym clothing:
I would like to start a team in my area
Ive got a few girls who would be interested
These teams arent truly level 5, ive seen 1 layout
I would start a sr team, 14+ cause these kids on jr teams dont look older than 14, there's no way blahblahblah
(Sr divisions are 16+ here)
They also mentioned it being a shame that it would be difficult to start a team, as they dont have the qualifications
But that wouldnt be such a big deal....
I believe this was during the jr all girl 5 divisions...

I mean, if you want to be an ignorant , i believe to know better than the coaches, cheermom , be my guest
But do so in the privacy of your home, dont do it in gym clothing and loud enough for others to hear&doubt your loyalty to the program you are representing...
But if she kept the crazy to herself, you wouldn't have a good story to share with us here.

Back