OT You Might Be A Sm/sd If...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You do the Tired Brag.

It's not a real brag, because then everyone would think you were bragging. Instead, you talk about how tired your kid is from doing so many awesome things.

This one drives me crazy! There is one Susie that is just so tired all the time that I think something must be medically wrong with her. I mean, it's just not possible for her to be THIS tired all the time... and if she is maybe you should scale back all the awesome things that are making her so tired.

Whenever Susie does a great tumbling pass or gets a new skill you have to point out that Susie is "ONLY 8 years old" and you just can't believe how great she is since she is "ONLY 8". Then when she is tired and not having a good practice, getting yelled at by a coach or otherwise disciplined the same thing comes out. "What does the coach expect from Susie, she is ONLY 8!!!!" Oh and btw Susie turns 9 in 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...You are definitely a SM if you spent the entire day after the comp schedule is released, googling all the teams in your division and watching videos to determine how they'll score in comparison to your kid's team.

...You might be a SM if you hire the coach to design and choreo a private routine just to be do at the school's talent show, while paying the coach to come and do co-ed stunting so that all the parents at the school also know all about Susie!

...You're not just a SM, but you're an annoying little twit, if you decide the payment schedule of fees and dues do not apply to your precious little Susie

...You might be a SM if you hire the coach to design and choreo a private routine just to be do at the school's talent show, while paying the coach to come and do co-ed stunting so that all the parents at the school also know all about Susie!
lol I know someone who did this too! The fact that more than one person has is just :eek::eek: !

One time CP was in a long line for tumble class. I signed what do you want for dinner. New coach surprised me and signed back pizza. That got me to stop signing for awhile. LOL

Haha, that's hilarious! I like how our windows are tinted so the athletes can't see the parents - it's a mirror on their side but a window on our side. Genius!

Haha, that's hilarious! I like how our windows are tinted so the athletes can't see the parents - it's a mirror on their side but a window on our side. Genius!

That's how our parent room is. And the laughs we've had at the girls preening and doing all sorts of stuff in front of that window (their mirror)!!

LOL - I know exactly what you mean - they make faces, look for food in between their teeth, redo their hair... so funny.

...You are definitely a SM if you spent the entire day after the comp schedule is released, googling all the teams in your division and watching videos to determine how they'll score in comparison to your kid's team.

...You're not just a SM, but you're an annoying little twit, if you decide the payment schedule of fees and dues do not apply to your precious little Susie
Meanwhile you have no problem emptying your wallet for the vendors at every competition.

You also love to "tattle" because you somehow believe your tattling will benefit Suzie. You fail to realize that I don't address other kids with random parents EVER. You are the Cheer Police and you sincerely delight in pointing out when someone has broken a rule because that means you get to play fake coach and point it out.

Example: The parent who once went up to a rookie HS cheerleader and her parent and said "This is Anna's second time being late. She needs to sit out this game."

or

"Can I talk to you for a minute? I noticed that Kelly did not point her toes in the jump sequence last full-out. Perhaps someone else needs to be point jumper?"

I actually had to send an email reminding folks that we don't have team moms or anything of the sort, so the only one addressing concerns with other kids is the coaching staff.

What are the SMs who demand that the coach order the most expensive, blinged-out apparel available because Suzy just HAS to look as fabulous as the kids on a big name team?

Back