All-Star Your 2018 Worlds Wish List?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want cheetahs to win. But I also would love TGLC to hit on finals and win or just hit. But I also love steels routine.
Panthers to win because I LOVE their routine. And because they haven't won LS in forever. And to break the curse of course.
MD reign and ECE bombshells for the win.
Midnight or Diamonds to win but I also want Brandon to win.
I love SSX. And a win for them would be nice. But I also enjoy Gens routine and music.
OO5 to finally win. Wildcats to tie with OO5.

Last edited:
A win for Super seniors WCSS, TGLC, BSB and miss silver
Globe for Senior elite ans smoed.
All swedish teams to do super good and hit. GCO Wildcats (Team sweden allgirl) To globe AGAIN in IO6 and Medal in ICU (they have an AMAZING routine this year and if they only hit it i think they have a real shot.)
All Nordic teams to also do good and hit.
A Hit fest in all divisions.
Me being able to watch as much as possible I dont know if i can afford it yet. I tought so but dont know.

Since I just saw the tweet I wish for Santwon to stick to his word and perform the iconic 08 pass into the same corner that he did it to on TGLC. 10 year anniversary of that insane routine. Maybe also Stars to reference Fashionista because its also the 10 year anniversary for that.

Since I just saw the tweet I wish for Santwon to stick to his word and perform the iconic 08 pass into the same corner that he did it to on TGLC. 10 year anniversary of that insane routine. Maybe also Stars to reference Fashionista because its also the 10 year anniversary for that.

Santwon has confirmed the corner pass is 100% making its comeback on the worlds mat!

:D
Stars Vipers anacondas top 3 or win [emoji24]

Stars Vipers Medusa top 5 or win[emoji24]

A TGLC hit! I actually want them to win but i also want my bff’s daughter who is on cheetahs to win.. can she just be on TGLC so i can not be so conflicted!?

A senior elite win (surprise surprise no one probably thought I’d say that)

OO5 to make finals and if anacondas can’t win then definitely them!!

For Recon, Black Ops, and Generals to do well.

A BSB win.

If Medusa can’t win then i want Lady jags to win.

Ok .. well now that we have that covered... fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
My only 2 personal wishes are that
1. I actually see my Cheetah girl perform (bc I’m scared to death of venue overcrowding:( )
2.That Cheetahs hit, May the best team win at that point.
After those 2 then I’ll take a panthers win, bc it’s been awhile, but if they didn’t I love F5’s routine!
I’d love to see anacondas globe top 3 bc in that division would be freaking amazing, if Wildcats don’t hit I’d love for them to win but Wildcats have always been my fave so I can’t root against them.
For Medusa to put out 2 amazing routines bc all our childhood cheer friends are on that team and we want them to do amazing.
And TS diamonds to win

:D
My only 2 personal wishes are that
1. I actually see my Cheetah girl perform (bc I’m scared to death of venue overcrowding:( )
2.That Cheetahs hit, May the best team win at that point.
After those 2 then I’ll take a panthers win, bc it’s been awhile, but if they didn’t I love F5’s routine!
I’d love to see anacondas globe top 3 bc in that division would be freaking amazing, if Wildcats don’t hit I’d love for them to win but Wildcats have always been my fave so I can’t root against them.
For Medusa to put out 2 amazing routines bc all our childhood cheer friends are on that team and we want them to do amazing.
And TS diamonds to win

Is that your daughter in your profile picture? My daughter met her (and a few other Cheetahs) at the Majors. They were all such nice kids! So polite.

Santwon has confirmed the corner pass is 100% making its comeback on the worlds mat!

I can die happy now. The next one on the list is when 2020 worlds rolls around Cheer Extreme find some magical way to convince Maddie Gardner to come back to do the Ball Up 360 Tick Tock or just go for full team ones.

I can die happy now. The next one on the list is when 2020 worlds rolls around Cheer Extreme find some magical way to convince Maddie Gardner to come back to do the Ball Up 360 Tick Tock or just go for full team ones.

CSP's daughter will still be on the team in 2020... can't forge Maddie's birth certificate, but her daughter doing the skill would be just as sweet.

Back