Your Favorite Ending Of A Routine?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dance. my team ends in a pyramid this year and i hate having to save my energy during the dance, so i feel like i can't really execute it to my full potential

my team has always ended with either simple stunts or the dance.
i personally like ending with the dance.
my favorite is when everyone on the team falls to the ground and there's one person posing,
it creates dramatic effect quite nicely!

my team ended with a pyramid for the last 2 years but i love ending with a dance so you can kind of relax if you hit and go all out without having to worry about your pyramid hitting

But we usually end with a pyramid as our Dance is not our strong suit. Too many little ones on our squad.

I think that it is very fun and energetic to end with a dance. Along with being entertaining it gives the athletes a chance to truly have fun and not have to worry about any other element in the routine because it is at the end. I think that ending in a cool formation is very fun, and my all time favorites are world cup starlites from 09-10 (where they ended while spelling out the word "lites") and world cup shooting stars from 10-11

i like dancesss at the end.. when you hit that last skilll (pyramid, stunt, ) and your coaches go crazyyyy its just so easy to be so energetic in the dannce.

I like ending with a smaller pyramid with some people ending on the floor as well, the different levels looks good in my opinion

Back