OT Your Own "bring It On" Movie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 8, 2012
this is just for fun :)
i've been writing my own script for the Bring It On movie since 2011.

The title of my own Bring It On will be Bring It On! Taking Over The World. The main character is Raylin. she is a cheerleader who has determinaton to be great cheerleader. she has sister (Jannice) who also cheers at the same gym and the same team with her. Janice always becomes the top cheerleader in a team and Raylin is so jealous of her. Both of them is flyer. Jannice is center flyer and Raylin is always placed behind her. Their allstar team always wins nationals and is determined to win worlds this season.
There are a lot of conflicts between Raylin and Jannice. Raylin is jealous toward how perfect her sister Jannice is, how she is liked by so many people, and how her skill is better than hers.
One day, their family plan to go to dinner at restaurant. They have car crash accident. Jannice is the one who get serious injury. Sadly, Jannice couldn't make it and she passes away. Before Jannice died, She told Raylin to take over his spot and become great cheerleader like she always dreams of. She apologized for all of her mistakes and told Raylin how she loves her so much. (to be continued)

this is just a preview. besides, i haven't finished it yet so there are many missing parts of my script/story line. I promise to share with all of you once it gets finished :) how about you guys? do you already have what kind of fiction story of cheerleading like Bring It On? or do you have any suggestion/question/isnpiration toward my preview above? would love to hear it! :)

Back