eek.png
biggrin.png

2) Top Gun I5
biggrin.png

3) Cheer Extreme Senior Elite
cool.png

You don't happen to have any videos do you?! You know I love the little ones :D
Even if it's a pm...

Well, the 05 junior team is on youtube, but I think the mini team will depend on a parent to post, so I'll see. Some flyers on SE now were on that mini team, but not mine as she was too old. I know Molly and Abby were. I believe there were 18 of them on the team, and they had 4 running fulls and 6 standing tucks and pretty much full squad SBHS. In 04 as minis!

Courtney would not take them to NCA that year as she felt like they would win and she did not want her first NCA title to be in minis. I would like to see a video, because you know cheer teams are like fish stories, they seem to get better and better or bigger and bigger until you see the actual product, and my memory may be inflating their abilities, but they dominated every mini team everywhere, for whatever that is worth People were like goodness, where are they from? And we had a crossover, Molly, from K-Vegas. Only time it went that way, but same level for you purists.

1. World Cup Shooting Stars ( they give me life, the reason i breathe)

2. Maryland Twisters F5- (Love the screaming diva in the music.)

3. Georgia All Stars Louies!( Fierce Dance, werked me outtt! )

Cali small senior 5

Woodlands elite Generals/ WCSS lrg senior 5.

Woodlands elite Colonels.! ( loveeee)!

1. CEA Senior Elite
2. Maryland Twisters F5
3. Tie between Cali Senior Elite and CA Panthers

Well, the 05 junior team is on youtube, but I think the mini team will depend on a parent to post, so I'll see. Some flyers on SE now were on that mini team, but not mine as she was too old. I know Molly and Abby were. I believe there were 18 of them on the team, and they had 4 running fulls and 6 standing tucks and pretty much full squad SBHS. In 04 as minis!

Courtney would not take them to NCA that year as she felt like they would win and she did not want her first NCA title to be in minis. I would like to see a video, because you know cheer teams are like fish stories, they seem to get better and better or bigger and bigger until you see the actual product, and my memory may be inflating their abilities, but they dominated every mini team everywhere, for whatever that is worth People were like goodness, where are they from? And we had a crossover, Molly, from K-Vegas. Only time it went that way, but same level for you purists.

ahh, I bet one of their parents has a video floating around somewhere. I remember seeing some older pics and videos of Molly before.

Senior Elite...now and forever.
F5 2006. Flea was such a boss. "Lift me up and turn me over...T-W-I-S-T-E-R-S"
Tsunami <3

Back