4.woodlands elite general
5.California Allstars
my biased opinion
1.lady bullets
2.cheer extreme
3.lime
4.ice
5.woodlands elite general
you must be elite fan. i know it must be a torture to acknowledge that they are not that strong currently :(

you must be elite fan. i know it must be a torture to acknowledge that they are not that strong currently :(
Yes!!huge fan... I always fall in love with there stunt sections! but they lost a lot of there good tumblers but i'm pulling for them this year even if they aren't the strongest right now

Personally, I think Lady Lightning are by far the most impressive team to me in this division. However, I wonder if doing those double ups to power presses will affect their execution - and that goes for any team competing those skills.
However, I really want to see Generals and SSX finally get a ring.
And - I want to see my sister Slinky get top 10, as well as AZ Power (go to college with a few of them and I love them dearly) and CJA. It's remarkable to me that PCM, AZ Power, and CJA haven't placed top 10 in SS. I guess that's how tough this division will be..
AZ came in 10th in 09' and 7th in 08' in SS.. Either under AZ Power Elite or AZ Power Xtreme can't remember what name. Same coach, same girls though. Do you know off hand if Pacific Coast or Magic before the merge ever placed top 10?

AZ came in 10th in 09' and 7th in 08' in SS.. Either under AZ Power Elite or AZ Power Xtreme can't remember what name. Same coach, same girls though. Do you know off hand if Pacific Coast or Magic before the merge ever placed top 10?

And they were ranked much higher but silly mistakes day two might I add :)

No, Magic didn't place top 10 before the merger with PC. Their final year they were right behind top 10. My mistake on AZ Power. It's hard to keep track because the name changes so much. ;)

No, Magic didn't place top 10 before the merger with PC. Their final year they were right behind top 10. My mistake on AZ Power. It's hard to keep track because the name changes so much. ;)
I thought they were pretty close one year.. I love what the merge has done for the 2 programs. PCM is one of my favorites this year. Good Luck to your sister!

I thought they were pretty close one year.. I love what the merge has done for the 2 programs. PCM is one of my favorites this year. Good Luck to your sister!
Thank you! I go to UofA, a few Power girls are in my dorm and classes! Wonderful girls, definitely feeling the ENVY this year <3.

In my opinion there are only 3 teams with the full package...Generals, SSX, and Lime...Tumbling, Stunting, Baskets, Jumps, Choreography, Transitions and all the Small things that "DBL Ups" don't help. Whoever is cleanest out of these 3 (AND HIT) will win at ANY competition. Ice and Cali have the "DBL UP" but are they EXECUTED well? Do they have Clean Baskets and Jumps? With Small teams this is important! If Stingray proved ANYTHING they proved that execution will win overall no matter what score-sheets say! They were not always the most skilled team on the floor but ALWAYS had the entire package and performed it almost perfect! To me, Generals are the closest to this!! SSX is right there with them! If/When Ice cleans up and executes it will be hard to beat them. I feel like Cali does not have the tumbling to help separate them from others this year! They will be up there with others but I feel can be beat! Look closely as you watch these videos and think about the little things and imagine all routines hitting and see if your opinion changes! This month’s videos will tell A LOT with the changes these teams have made! My Top 5:
1. Generals
2. SSX
3. Lime
4. Ice
5. Cali

Back