All-Star Your/your Cp's Tryout Goals For 2018/2019?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ugh - I don't like to spend so much brain power on it. However CP is hoping for placement on the worlds team. She has all the tumbling. Had it last year actually, but with the switch to XS the gym made they had an overabundance of flyers. My daughter is tiny but very strong, so they had her spend a year on 4, basing elite and only flying in pyramid. To become 'versatile'

So this year she goes to placements with her skills (double, trick double, standing full, etc) and her versatility and tries to earn her spot - along with the sudden influx of athletes that have signed up for placements since Tuesday that are new to the gym but watched her gym globe on Monday. Ugh. Again, she has worked her ever loving booty off doing everything anyone has asked of her...its her ultimate goal, so my fingers are crossed.

SHE DID IT!!! CP is on Elite Cheer Stars 2018-2019. Staying XSmall with 15. She's is ecstatic!

The tryout process is still going on.....she made it through the first three cuts. Next tryout is Monday, it may be the last round, then again it may not. My CP is pretty chill about all of this, I’m totally freaking out.... It’s fine. I’m fine.

Fingers crossed for your CP! Hope she did well tonight!! Loving reading this thread and living vicariously thru the tryouts

She did it! CP made WCSS! Thank you for all the kind worlds of encouragement. :)
This has been the most exciting/stressful two weeks that I’ve experienced in a long time
Congratulations to your daughter! I just saw a few tweets from people saying they made Stars and came here immediately to check for an update! Stars are my favourite team, I wish I was American so I could send my future children to World Cup.

Back