All-Star Youth 5 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm curious to see the rosters of everyone's Junior 5 teams, especially those that were for eliminating/restricting the Youth 5 division. Because they better all be sure that not one 11 year old even over rotates on their full. I'm gonna be on 11 and under double watch in the Junior 5 division this year......

So all in the Youth 5 Restricted Division:
Maryland Twisters; CEA(?); Fame; FCA; All Star Legacy; World Cup; ECE; Pro Athletics; Michigan Xtreme; Cheer Athletics, anymore?

Ah, it was amazing when Twinkles won NCA in the 2005-2006 season I believe it was? My older daughter was on the team, and let me tell you, you'd think we had won the Olympics! I don't even think the kids understood the magnitude of it back then since it was WC's first time back to Dallas in a while. Perhaps 2011 NCA will be their time to shine again!!

I would die if Twinks won. They're always one of my favorite teams each year, and they always are so close! :cloud9:

Ah, it was amazing when Twinkles won NCA in the 2005-2006 season I believe it was? My older daughter was on the team, and let me tell you, you'd think we had won the Olympics! I don't even think the kids understood the magnitude of it back then since it was WC's first time back to Dallas in a while. Perhaps 2011 NCA will be their time to shine again!!
Didn't they win in 2008 also?

Hmmm...I am not sure, we had already moved by then, so I don't remember. And my younger daughter was on small youth 5, so we wouldn't have gone against Twinks that year. Could have won though!
and i just looked it up on nca, and 2008 large youth isn't listed.

Whats the difference in youth 5 regular and youth 5 retricted? is there even enough teams in this division to have 2 seperate type of divisions for it??

Whats the difference in youth 5 regular and youth 5 retricted? is there even enough teams in this division to have 2 seperate type of divisions for it??
restried youth 5 can only do bhs series int fulls so no standing fulls, no cartwheel fulls, no doubles, and only ro bhs passes and maybe whip through to full. correct me if im wrong....

Back