Youth 5 And Junior 5

Discussion in 'Tryout Information for Allstar Programs' started by itsacheerthing, May 13, 2013.

1. stuntjumptumble

stuntjumptumble Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    World Cup has Twinkles (Y5) and Starlites (J5). They have NCA, UCA, and Cheersport titles, and Starlites attended the Summit on a full paid bid. Feel free to message me! World Cup is a phenomenal program!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

2. CEAJoeA

CEAJoeA They call me Susie

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    joefromcoed
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach / Athlete
    Cheer Extreme definitely has the caliber of teams your daughter is searching for. Being a backtobacktoback 3 time NCA Champion team, Youth Elite is one of the best Youth level 5 teams of the world. When she ages up, there is Junior Elite, Small Juniors "Ladies of Fire", Junior Coed 5, and Small Junior X which are well known junior level 5 teams with a history of dominating the Junior 5 division. Of course when of worlds age, she will have the opportunity to try out for one of the premier level 5 teams they offer. Small Senior X, SmoeX, Lady Elite, Medium Coed Steel, Senior Elite, Coed Elite, IAGX Cougars, and IOCX. Meaning they have a team in every level 5 division. The best part of Cheer Extreme is that its locations are in the great state of North Carolina! Beaches and mountains in driving distance of each other, great vacation spots close by, and the southern hospitality all around. Choosing cheer extreme might be exactly what you're searching for.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

3. fullpass

fullpass Best Flyer.. on a parent team

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Fan
    Youth 5 is a restricted division so she couldn't use all of her skills there. You're better off looking for a program with a strong Junior 5 and worlds program.

4. CEARAYS

CEARAYS Cheer Stalker

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    Stingray Allstars (my home gym) out of Marietta Georgia has a wonderful Jr 5 (Green) && this season they brought back an old team Youth 5 which is (TEAL).
    Cheer Extreme in NC is another great option. They have Youth Elite which is youth 5 and jr elite jr 5 out of Kernersville. As well as there are some other youth and jr 5's spread about other CEA locations like Jr coed 5 out of Charlotte
    World Cup has a great youth 5 (TWINKLES) as well as a JR5 (STARLITES) and might i just say they are adorable and the coaches put together great routines for them at their age.
    Hope this helped!;)

5. Nikaa

Nikaa Slow your roll, Sparkle. Bracket Winner

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Fan
    You sure? I promise I watched T&S youth 5 video from one competition. I'm pretty sure it was youth 4 but went level 5 for last competition. I remember they were so amazing.

6. Mclovin

Mclovin Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Yes, we did let our Y4 go Y5 at our very last competition of the year. But they did not compete at that level other than that one time. :) But thank you for the compliment on them! :)

7. D4k0t4

D4k0t4 I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    I think Cheer Extreme Allstars is the best program in the country... A team in almost every division ;)

8. shoptilldawn92

shoptilldawn92 There are Cheeropedia articles about me!

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    woodlands elite has a j5 and senior 5 teams that are great as well as all the other programs listed here

9. garretttt

garretttt Biggest Fan

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    Green has won NCA the past 7 years and look super strong this year and they also have teal and they are some amazing kids.