All-Star Youth 5 And Junior 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm looking to see what all star programs have strong Youth 5 & Junior 5 teams. I have an 11 year old that has a standing full, arabian thru to full or double, whip thru to full , working whip thru to double but hasn't had a team to compete on for a while. One of the top tumblers in my gym. Also is a level 5 flyer. Need to check out my options. Please help. Need to see options.
World Cup has Twinkles (Y5) and Starlites (J5). They have NCA, UCA, and Cheersport titles, and Starlites attended the Summit on a full paid bid. Feel free to message me! World Cup is a phenomenal program!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm looking to see what all star programs have strong Youth 5 & Junior 5 teams. I have an 11 year old that has a standing full, arabian thru to full or double, whip thru to full , working whip thru to double but hasn't had a team to compete on for a while. One of the top tumblers in my gym. Also is a level 5 flyer. Need to check out my options. Please help. Need to see options.

Cheer Extreme definitely has the caliber of teams your daughter is searching for. Being a backtobacktoback 3 time NCA Champion team, Youth Elite is one of the best Youth level 5 teams of the world. When she ages up, there is Junior Elite, Small Juniors "Ladies of Fire", Junior Coed 5, and Small Junior X which are well known junior level 5 teams with a history of dominating the Junior 5 division. Of course when of worlds age, she will have the opportunity to try out for one of the premier level 5 teams they offer. Small Senior X, SmoeX, Lady Elite, Medium Coed Steel, Senior Elite, Coed Elite, IAGX Cougars, and IOCX. Meaning they have a team in every level 5 division. The best part of Cheer Extreme is that its locations are in the great state of North Carolina! Beaches and mountains in driving distance of each other, great vacation spots close by, and the southern hospitality all around. Choosing cheer extreme might be exactly what you're searching for.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Youth 5 is a restricted division so she couldn't use all of her skills there. You're better off looking for a program with a strong Junior 5 and worlds program.

Stingray Allstars (my home gym) out of Marietta Georgia has a wonderful Jr 5 (Green) && this season they brought back an old team Youth 5 which is (TEAL).
Cheer Extreme in NC is another great option. They have Youth Elite which is youth 5 and jr elite jr 5 out of Kernersville. As well as there are some other youth and jr 5's spread about other CEA locations like Jr coed 5 out of Charlotte
World Cup has a great youth 5 (TWINKLES) as well as a JR5 (STARLITES) and might i just say they are adorable and the coaches put together great routines for them at their age.
Hope this helped!;)

No! lol Well first we've never had a Y5. Our J5 in the PAST has had big flyers. In 2012 at NCA our flyers were 90+ pounds. Thus the reason we couldn't hang that year! lol This past year all of our flyers but one were 60-75 pounds. I would imagine that trend will continue. lol I just used that as guesstimate on what size of a flyer COULD potentially still fly on a J5 team.

You sure? I promise I watched T&S youth 5 video from one competition. I'm pretty sure it was youth 4 but went level 5 for last competition. I remember they were so amazing.

You sure? I promise I watched T&S youth 5 video from one competition. I'm pretty sure it was youth 4 but went level 5 for last competition. I remember they were so amazing.

Yes, we did let our Y4 go Y5 at our very last competition of the year. But they did not compete at that level other than that one time. :) But thank you for the compliment on them! :)

Green has won NCA the past 7 years and look super strong this year and they also have teal and they are some amazing kids.

Back