Youth Lvl 4 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks for posting this video, I love, love, love this team they have worked extremely hard this season (my cp is on this team) as well as other Youth 4 teams across the country, Texas, State, CTA, South Jersey Storm, Cheersport, etc. Would love to see more videos!!

this where are the youth 5's are gonna be going, so I'm sure its going to be a bigger division next year! love youth 4!

Thanks for posting this video, I love, love, love this team they have worked extremely hard this season (my cp is on this team) as well as other Youth 4 teams across the country, Texas, State, CTA, South Jersey Storm, Cheersport, etc. Would love to see more videos!!

They look great!

At State we haven't seen any other Youth4 teams this year in competition, but would love to.

I disagree that this division is where all of the current Youth 4 and Youth5 teams will go next year. Since the girls and the skills are only getting stronger, I would think that J5 would be a stacked group next year. Why hold a good girl back?

Twist & Shout has a Youth 4 team that is really good at stunting! They do 3 full ups, 4 low to high lib to overstretch tick tocks, and 5 free stretch full downs. I could be partial since my CP is on that team, but I love to watch them stunt!! Their tumbling isn't quite as strong yet but there's only 5 kids on that team who are 11. The rest are 9 and 10. Be watching for them at NCA!!

State All Stars Youth Level 4<3 Norristown, PA!!!! They got jackets in Colmbus OHIO!!!! They also are going Youth 4 AND Youth 5 for US Finals in Washington D.C. and a comp in Trenton NJ this weekend. GO STATE!

At State we haven't seen any other Youth4 teams this year in competition, but would love to.

I disagree that this division is where all of the current Youth 4 and Youth5 teams will go next year. Since the girls and the skills are only getting stronger, I would think that J5 would be a stacked group next year. Why hold a good girl back?

Well it depends on the ages of the girls, if the majority of the girls are younger it is best to keep them a youth if their ages are within that age bracket if they were to move up to a Junior division they would get eaten alive, since the Junior 4 or 5 would be maxed out as well in the age bracket and possibly in tumbling as well (like double fulls and standing fulls unless you already have those skills too??)....its the level at which they are performing which is important not whether they are a youth or junior, that just has to do with age. If your child is is of a youth age and is stunting or tumbling as a level 4 or 5 how are they being held back ?? Sounds like they are in the right age group and the right level!!!!

Back