All-Star Youtube

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I.......... thoroughly enjoyed that. And not because I am fellow CheerUpdates Hater[emoji769]. I was a little scared about what i was clicking on when i saw "rant", but i wouldn't call that a rant at all - more of a critque since you layed out what you had an issue with and offered up ways he could improve on his business without taking low blows. Excellent job.

I agree with everything you said, specifically the part about him not using his platforms to their potential. He really is missing out on a lot of great opprotunities for growth and improvement for his business and the industry, especially considering the resources he has.

I.......... thoroughly enjoyed that. And not because I am fellow CheerUpdates Hater[emoji769]. I was a little scared about what i was clicking on when i saw "rant", but i wouldn't call that a rant at all - more of a critque since you layed out what you had an issue with and offered up ways he could improve on his business without taking low blows. Excellent job.

I agree with everything you said, specifically the part about him not using his platforms to their potential. He really is missing out on a lot of great opprotunities for growth and improvement for his business and the industry, especially considering the resources he has.

Thank you so much. I was worried about the backlash I would get from making this video. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I had to fix my video thanks to audio issues and re-uploaded. Here is my most recent video about cheer. Getting ready to film a new one at the moment for my "Bow of The Week"

Here is also my latest video. I upload cheer content at least twice a week at the moment, and will do more as the comp season gets more underway next month as well! :)

Back