Zombie Cheerleader Idea For Halloween

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 13, 2012
i was wondering if anyone has been a zombie cheerleader for halloween. we have a bunch of old uniforms that have stains and rips and was wondering how to turn them into zombie cheer costumes for halloween . so if anyone has any pics they want to share it would be very helpful.

i was wondering if anyone has been a zombie cheerleader for halloween. we have a bunch of old uniforms that have stains and rips and was wondering how to turn them into zombie cheer costumes for halloween . so if anyone has any pics they want to share it would be very helpful.

I don't have any pics on hand, but my advice to you is to not go overboard when you're modifying your costume. A lot of people tear their uniforms to shreds before completely coating it in fake blood. What it ends up looking like is a cheerleader that fell down a hill. For a decent zombie look, I would suggest focusing the attention on one shoulder. (I know my zombie movies lol) and once you get bit by a zombie, you'll turn in to one. So for the costume: If you tear a hole in one shoulder, you can use makeup or even inexpensive 'bite marks' from a halloween shop to make it look like you were bitten there, you can even poke little holes instead to make it look like the teeth. After the bite mark is defined, next put blood around the mark and on the front and back to make it look like it was dripping down the uniform.

You have to have a lot of zombie makeup on your face arms, and neck for this look. You can add additional tears, blood and dirt to the uniform to get it how you like. My suggestion is to let the fake blood dry overnight before adding more so you have a better idea of how it will look. I've done a lot of zombie modifications in the past, so if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

I don't have any pics on hand, but my advice to you is to not go overboard when you're modifying your costume. A lot of people tear their uniforms to shreds before completely coating it in fake blood. What it ends up looking like is a cheerleader that fell down a hill. For a decent zombie look, I would suggest focusing the attention on one shoulder. (I know my zombie movies lol) and once you get bit by a zombie, you'll turn in to one. So for the costume: If you tear a hole in one shoulder, you can use makeup or even inexpensive 'bite marks' from a halloween shop to make it look like you were bitten there, you can even poke little holes instead to make it look like the teeth. After the bite mark is defined, next put blood around the mark and on the front and back to make it look like it was dripping down the uniform.

You have to have a lot of zombie makeup on your face arms, and neck for this look. You can add additional tears, blood and dirt to the uniform to get it how you like. My suggestion is to let the fake blood dry overnight before adding more so you have a better idea of how it will look. I've done a lot of zombie modifications in the past, so if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

thanks for your advice and help. we was trying to find some pics online that way we can see how its done to the uniforms so it dont look to tacky. i guess what we will do is try to make a couple uniforms as display models that way when the other people buy them they can use that idea. if you can try to find some cool pics for us and we would greatly appriciate it

Back