All-Star Zuca Bag

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Valvalmom

Cheer Parent
Jan 27, 2013
I've had so many questions and compliments on my daughter's bag that I wanted to pass the link along. This bag is routinely used by skaters, but I've only seen two others at cheer comps. As you can see on the homepage, the bag is actually a seat, making it perfect for those convention center competitions! The light up dual wheels handle stairs like a pro and there are a ton of pockets to hide your own food and drinks ;-) It has been a blessing at more than one stage performance where I was able to let a little one stand on the bag to see the performance from the VIP lane!

I am absolutely in no way affiliated with this company...just love the bag. It's expensive, but ours is finishing up its third year and in just as good of shape as it was when we got it!

Main Page : ZÜCA Store

How funny! The irish dancers use them too and i was just saying the other day that I wished I had known about them when my girls were cheering. They're awesome. I could have saved my poor back and shoulders years of pain.

Both my sisters have one if these for ice skating! I was always so jealous of them because they have them in so many cool patterns and colors (and to be honest, I like the font). The seat part is brilliant. My older sister had one that was blinged out and my younger sister had some animal print. Never thought to use them for cheer!

Back