All-Star 2012-2013 Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well SE practices tomorrow I believe, so they hear it, then we hear it :) Or at least that's how I'm hoping it plays out....
Yeah she tweeted yesterday,
Senior Elite..Come
Early &listen 2 your music 1 at a time with me one at a time in my car tomorrow? Priceless moment..so far everyone=tears
Which got me crazy excited :) Hope she doesn't make us wait too too long!

Their facebook says it will be released Wednesday though?
I'm confused... why would they set achievable goals but still make us wait three days?
I was wondering that too...like if they want to release it on wednesday why make status and tweets about it now?

Well that's unfortunate. Like it up y'all, less than 300 likes are needed! If we have to wait until Wednesday I will not be happy. It defeats the whole purpose of asking for follows/likes tonight. Don't they know that during new music season we will do ANYTHING for these mixes?! Lol seriously.

Well that's unfortunate. Like it up y'all, less than 300 likes are needed! If we have to wait until Wednesday I will not be happy. It defeats the whole purpose of asking for follows/likes tonight. Don't they know that during new music season we will do ANYTHING for these mixes?! Lol seriously.
i knoww! im in need of new music!!

Back