All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

really ready to see the male version of this... i cant picture it.

391731_4465621811688_1471516337_n.jpg

I really like both of CEA's new uniforms. Even though I'm a proud member of the bra brigade, I would find a way to make it work!

I reallly like both of the CEA unis! The first one, though I feel like it's too much black on the skirt...if it'd have more white then it'd be all around gorgeous! And the second one is to die for! And I love the fact that the boys MATCH the girls unis! PRAISE THE CHEER GODS!

I love both the new Raleigh uniforms.

It's anti-climatic since we already know what my CP's new uniform will look like but I am very anxious to see the New Lady Elite uniform (if it's the one I think it is) and so excited to see Coed Elite's new one........I think they will be gorgeous!!!

LOVE the new CEA Uni's. But I really miss the ones from 2008 and 2010. Even though CEA has a "new style" (in my opinion, they're more glitzy) i really like the look of these uni's!

LOVE the new CEA Uni's. But I really miss the ones from 2008 and 2010. Even though CEA has a "new style" (in my opinion, they're more glitzy) i really like the look of these uni's!

So the one with Extreme across the front and the old level 5 uniform? Is that the one you mean?

Back