All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still think capris are hideous but they look better on them then anyone else. Maybe it's the colors?

I think they look best here because they are actually integrated with the uniform instead of a plain color - they have the matching trim, stars at the waistband, etc. The capris look like they are actually a part of a uniform rather than something that was purchased at Sports Authority or similar.

I like the idea of pants even if I dont like the look of it (maybe i just need to get used to it) especially for the younger teams. I think it brings more focus to the sport (less cute girls in short skirts) I've always been told that you need to have short-short skirts because of safety reasons..apparently you don't ;P
Yep same way they say you need micro crop tops because it is easier to hold a flyer -- mind you my Cps team wears full tops and they have no problem holding their flyers

Allstar Rebels in Florida.. I know the picture says 2010 but they had capris in like 2004??
dwuu0p.jpg
yes i saw them in like 2002 or 2003 wearing these at COA ... I thought they were super cute and tried to get some for my team but never could find a place to make them

Back