All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think has been posted and it's not really a team's new uniform but here's a photo from the company that made the "thong over spanks" practice wear. It's probably huge but my computer's about to die and I don't think I have enough battery to go and resize. Sorry!
601707_10151025879411042_1583002856_n.jpg

I don't think has been posted and it's not really a team's new uniform but here's a photo from the company that made the "thong over spanks" practice wear. It's probably huge but my computer's about to die and I don't think I have enough battery to go and resize. Sorry!
This uniform is so hideous it does not even deserve a witty or funny response

All I can think of is this Muslim cheerleader from the town next to mine who used to compete in the navy blue version of this.

the WHAT!? :eek:

the WHAT!? :eek:
It had a blue V waist band and rest of the shorts were white so it looked like underwear over white spanks. It's in the worlds practice wear thread. Idk if I can say the name of the gym or if that qualifies as trash talking, since people have been getting banned lately.

Come on guys, I think it's cute, unique and creates a longer leg line hahahaha just kidding! There's even matching warm ups and you can also get it in American flag....

Wish I wasn't on my phone so I can post a matching gif of my feelings on this uni.

Sublimation, plaid, AND capris? Looks like it was made for Mary-Kate and Ashley circa 2001... :help:

OH NO!!!:(:eek::confused::banghead:
WHY?????
At least the model is pretty, right?

I just really wish cheer would stop trying to be 'fashion forward' (if you can even call it that) and people could focus more on actual skills instead of creating ridiculous uniforms.
this is exactly why they want to enforce new rules against uniforms.
I completely agree with what you said, but why not look cute while doing it??
except... thats not cute :oops:

this is exactly why they want to enforce new rules against uniforms.
I completely agree with what you said, but why not look cute while doing it??
except... thats not cute :oops:
If it's functional and not over-the-top, sure, looking 'cute' could be a plus, but if that's your (just a general 'your', not specifically you, CSS) main priority, then you need to re-evaluate some things. I just feel like every uniform company is trying so hard to come up with the craziest ideas and I'm over it. Put everyone in a Rays or CA (yes, I like their sublimation) type of uniform and call it a day.

Back