All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't remember. :(

These?

NewUniform.gif

Shorts-BackUni.gif

That sports bra in the back is actually kinda cute... but that's as far as I'm going.
Yah i think the sports bra and the first uniform are cute but capris look ugly. Like i saw someone say before with top guns capris they all looked different lengths.

I would like capris for practice gear if they weren't printed. The obnoxiously printed spandex material doesn't look good on anyone. I think they would work if they were solid black with maybe a little logo on the hip or a colored waistband or something. I love working out in capris, like Nike or Target brand. Especially when it gets cold.

I think these practice capris look bad because they are so busy. If you're going to make material that tight, it doesn't need to be printed. Less is more.

I think these practice capris look bad because they are so busy. If you're going to make material that tight, it doesn't need to be printed. Less is more.
Agreed!! This is why I love the Top Gun uniforms so much. That stripe down the side just looks so classic and athletic.

I've only seen a picture of our uniform design, but it looks a heck of a lot like F5's day 2 uni. I know a lot of us aren't very thrilled with the thought of full tops..and I don't really like shorts. They ride up too much.

Back