All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AZ Power Practice Wear/ Day 2 Uni

ualgi.jpg

AZ Power Practice Wear/ Day 2 Uni

ualgi.jpg
I think this is a very unique idea which I love the thought of this, but right now I'm not sure if I like it.
I wish they could have thought of an idea to make it full sleeve and find a way to connect the sleeves to the sports bra like a tie or something. I've just never been a fan of sleeves that aren't somehow attached to the uniform.

But I LOVE the practice wear, very cute.

I like the AZ power outfit for practice wear, but I feel like it still doesn't look like a uniform when arm bands are added. The arm bands just look like an accessory for a dance costume in my opinion. Granted, this isn't exclusive to the AZ Power uniform, but arm bands are a pet peeve of mine......These arm bands don't serve a true function, aside from having a certain "look". They're just an accessory, which can fall off, scrunch or move . Why have some unnecessary piece that you and your girls have to worry about adjusting during the routine? The last thing I'd want my athletes worrying over would be their uniform. Not of fan of when Top Gun or Savannah had them, still not a fan today.

Also, If there is a bare stomach and short shorts, then having semi-bare arms just doesn't balance out proportion wise in my head. That's just my opinion.

Wow, that prototype got up here quick! :) You Fiercers are on top of things, I just saw this myself on Facebook! Anyway, loving the look of this and the idea. This will give all the teams at AZ Power an optional day 2 uni, not just the Worlds team.

LOVE az powers as practice wear! i just wish that at least the black sleeve snapped on to the sports bra or something. It just feels disproportionate or unfinished to me

Back