All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

8zn4fk.jpg

14k8cx5.jpg

Cheer Challenge Allstars new uni, just got the sample today!

I just think that when they get the real uniforms with the correct sizes and everything, it will just look so much better. I dont think the shorts are too long necessarily, but I think they look a little awkward. I think that since this is kinda a sample uni, it isnt the exact correct size. The neck line is a little awkward, but it is unique and I think that when they get the real uni, it will all fall into place. :D

juliasalmons

Don't know if this has been posted but Az power's new uniform.
Our logo will be on the sports bra in rhinestone w/ the team name down the black sleeve!

go to the image on tinypic right click on the image and go to copy image location and then paste it on the thread..it should show up

8zn4fk.jpg

14k8cx5.jpg

I think that the shorts length is great, but the material and detailing is the problem. Too much going on that it makes the proportions all chopped up and unflattering. If the shorts were just a plain black material with a correctly fitted and designed top (plus no thick waistband or side stripes), then the shorts would look fine and quite athletic imo. Because of the mystic however, it bunches and wrinkles around the legs/underwear line, plus reflects shimmer in odd places to emphasize places you don't want to draw the eye to (the booty, front of your thighs, etc.) no matter how tiny an athlete is. Aside from this, the uniform has unsymetrical sewing that looks like an error on the manufacterer's part, especially on the back straps and straight lines/piping.

I recommend that the black be taken off the top arms as well as the red chunky line for the top to make it cleaner. Additionally, the neck shouldn't be so scooped and the logo should fit in the correct location on the top (higher up), plus the band under the chest should be thinner to help with proportions. The shorts need to be not a mystic fabric and also have the side stripes taken off while the waistband is thinned out to match the thinned out top band. With these alterations and a proper fitting, I believe the uniform will look so much better.

8zn4fk.jpg

14k8cx5.jpg

I think that the shorts length is great, but the material and detailing is the problem. Too much going on that it makes the proportions all chopped up and unflattering. If the shorts were just a plain black material with a correctly fitted and designed top (plus no thick waistband or side stripes), then the shorts would look fine and quite athletic imo. Because of the mystic however, it bunches and wrinkles around the legs/underwear line, plus reflects shimmer in odd places to emphasize places you don't want to draw the eye to (the booty, front of your thighs, etc.) no matter how tiny an athlete is. Aside from this, the uniform has unsymetrical sewing that looks like an error on the manufacterer's part, especially on the back straps and straight lines/piping.

I recommend that the black be taken off the top arms as well as the red chunky line for the top to make it cleaner. Additionally, the neck shouldn't be so scooped and the logo should fit in the correct location on the top (higher up), plus the band under the chest should be thinner to help with proportions. The shorts need to be not a mystic fabric and also have the side stripes taken off while the waistband is thinned out to match the thinned out top band. With these alterations and a proper fitting, I believe the uniform will look so much better.

Maybe they should just get a different uniform? Like a complete redesign?
Haha jK you said so much that all the suggestions sound good but I can't even picture it because it is completely different! :)

Back