All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am so happy that I went through the entire thread and I couldn't find a negative thing said about my team's uniform. (MD Twisters Velocity) I'm excited everyone loves them, but if you look closely at the crystals on the sleeves, you'll notice they are actually V's. Clever play on the nickname, Big V!

Much like here, I am sure there are those who would throw a fit. Two points to make here:

1. I will say I could see the idea of being upset over a name like F5 on Senior Elite. F5 fits into a theme for the entire gym with an F5 Tornado being the strongest and this team being one of their premier teams. Senior Elite is an age level, and a word used it at least 100 gyms in the county.

2. As I stated above people will "throw a fit" over both. I for one say its a name if someone else uses it so be it. What is most annoying to me. Is that those who get most upset by similarities in names, uniforms, and colors are generally those not associated with that program at all. The actual members of these teams have bigger fish to fry than worry who may or may not be using the same team name as them.

And now back to the original intent of this thread...discussion uniforms :) I think it's been at least a page since someone asked about the UA uni. Where is it? I like the rest of the world am dying to see it!
I am hoping our UA uni's are on a UPS truck now..... it may be better than hitting the $500 million Power Ball lottery that is being drawn tomorrow!

and the bows

tumblr_mdxbqaERj31qm169qo1_500.jpg
IS THIS REAL LIFE

I just realized that I will be at the comp UA will be at on December first...yes!
Those uniforms better be there ;)

I just realized that I will be at the comp UA will be at on December first...yes!
Those uniforms better be there ;)
that is the date that the uniforms are expected to be in hand! so lets hope that they are in by thursday so all teams can have them. if not, it will be the week after at WSF that they will be debuted

sorry if said already but who did these? And how much were they for top and skirt/short?

My coach owns an underwear/bathing suit company called Skmpeez, and he produced them, along with the California Sharks' uniform. Don't know how much they were, the gym rents out the uniforms we get so we pay a flat rate, not how much the uniform actually costs.

My coach owns an underwear/bathing suit company called Skmpeez, and he produced them, along with the California Sharks' uniform. Don't know how much they were, the gym rents out the uniforms we get so we pay a flat rate, not how much the uniform actually costs.
I would be concerned as a parent if I heard my kid was getting a "skmpeez" (skimpy) cheerleading uniform, but they look good haha.

Back