All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She sent me a picture awhile back because I asked the same thing, and it seemed to take on the skin tone well, even on the girls with darker complexions. I think because it's mesh it comes through a bit and doesn't make it look funny.

I feel like it would just look goldish on a black girl, no? Simply because nude for some isn't nude for all...and to me in the picture it looks like the the mesh fabric has a goldish/fleshy color to it...

Not that any of this matters remotely.... I'm just curious how it looks on all skin tone...the cohesiveness of it all.

But I did decide that I like the uniform

I feel like it would just look goldish on a black girl, no? Simply because nude for some isn't nude for all...and to me in the picture it looks like the the mesh fabric has a goldish/fleshy color to it...

Not that any of this matters remotely.... I'm just curious how it looks on all skin tone...the cohesiveness of it all.

But I did decide that I like the uniform
It probably just looks really nude for that girl because she is actually that skin colour.

That uniform is Empire Cheer from Columbus, they look good on the floor but I wish there was something more than just an "E" on the entire uni. The darker complected girls look alright in them too

Sorry I'm in the middle of a 60 hr work week! Yes, it's a leo and a skirt. The company was supposed to have a darker backing for our darker girls but when they came in everything was the same color... This was just a couple days before our first comp so we went ahead and had them wear the ones sent and honestly, it's like magic. Somehow it just works, even with a darker complexion! I do agree, I wish we had more than just the E, but with this being our first year we just wanted simple and classic! My only gripe with the uniform is that the E isn't backed with another material!

Sorry I'm in the middle of a 60 hr work week! Yes, it's a leo and a skirt. The company was supposed to have a darker backing for our darker girls but when they came in everything was the same color... This was just a couple days before our first comp so we went ahead and had them wear the ones sent and honestly, it's like magic. Somehow it just works, even with a darker complexion! I do agree, I wish we had more than just the E, but with this being our first year we just wanted simple and classic! My only gripe with the uniform is that the E isn't backed with another material!
Do you have any video footage of the uni on stage? :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this uniform!! It's Clean and looks good!! I'm probably a bit Bias though :) Can't wait to see it in person this weekend!!
Thank you so much! I think it has just enough detail on it without it looking like someone threw 100 first full of rhine stones and sequines on it. What team do you cheer for? Maybe we could see if we'll be at any of the same competitions.

Thank you so much! I think it has just enough detail on it without it looking like someone threw 100 first full of rhine stones and sequines on it. What team do you cheer for? Maybe we could see if we'll be at any of the same competitions.

We will be LOL, My daughter is actually on the SS5 Elkridge team!!

Well, they look REALLY good on the mat :)

Can't wait to see!! My daughter and I are gonna come and support you guys this weekend. I heard everybody did amazing and IGNITE was soooooooo good!! Super excited for the whole program and The uniforms! I love the sleeve's!!

Back