All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@ The Ultimate fan on the Illinois drama scale I'll still say UA is in my top 3 of least drama. :) And I still don't know anyone who goes there who is unhappy (my kids don't go there, in case anyone missed that :rolleyes: )

I may have to rethink my Eek Face shirt for indy though - might have to go incognito...
the poster who posted that comment no longer cheers at UA and graduated years ago!

Here's a pic from last year. Looks like they made some slight adjustments (look at the sleeves) and only their level 5's had it last year, maybe this is their program uni now

I think I like the new ones better! The colors look brighter and I like the flag extending down the arm... super jealous of anyone who gets to wear the best country's colors all the time ;) (Sorry foreigners on the board)

Got our uniforms last night. They were ordered from GK, we didn't think they would ever get here. That company is slow as Christmas with the worst customer service ever!
repa9ata.jpg

Got our uniforms last night. They were ordered from GK, we didn't think they would ever get here. That company is slow as Christmas with the worst customer service ever!
repa9ata.jpg
Except the uni being to big in the back, it's actually really nice! Like the athletic look. :)
Sidenote. What's that on her lips?

Back