All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it's off the shoulder----so the sleeves look short because it is less material...but they are long sleeves----just a guess

You know what would be fun--and yet a complete waste of time (and yet more productive than some of the current threads that exist): a thread dedicated to Rachel Green's hair, and we all take turns guessing what season the picture is from. I would so win that.
My husband would join facebook just for that thread and he would win hands down!

Got our uniforms last night. They were ordered from GK, we didn't think they would ever get here. That company is slow as Christmas with the worst customer service ever!
repa9ata.jpg

A tailor might be able to take it in. The cp in the picture (not sure if she's yours) looks like she is TINY at the waist and might need someone to taper it a little. That'd be hard to do yourself. The uniform is super cute though - very athletic but still enough bling to make me happy. :cloud9:

As for the blue lips, I read your other thread but didn't comment because everyone had already said what I thought. Your coach is crazy. The girl is drop dead gorgeous but the lips look ridiculous. (Seriously y'all, cover up the lips, and look at her face - she looks like a model. With the blue lips she looks like a Monster High Doll.) I hope your coach gets enough feedback from competition that she changes her mind about that lipstick.

(ETA Dear guy that used to go to UA but doesn't anymore that doesn't think anyone should talk about gyms they don't go to: my kids don't go to this gym either, but I'm still commenting.:eek: )

Dies @ Monster High! Lol... she a tiny girl in the waist. Have it tailored and lose the Blue Lip! I'm a Full-Time Coach/ Choreographer and Makeup Artist. I would never put a blue lip on a cheer team!.... Leave that to our dancers, models and stage performers.

The uniform is crisp and clean should look great on the floor. THUMBS UP for you and GK!!! Wheres this gorgeous girls hair bow btw?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Dies @ Monster High! Lol... she a tiny girl in the waist. Have it tailored and lose the Blue Lip! I'm a Full-Time Coach/ Choreographer and Makeup Artist. I would never put a blue lip on a cheer team!.... Leave that to our dancers, models and stage performers.

The uniform is crisp and clean should look great on the floor. THUMBS UP for you and GK!!! Wheres this gorgeous girls hair bow btw?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Our bows have not arrived yet..

Back