All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel as though with a simple shimmer gloss and a Pretty Blue bow it would be Simply Perfect! :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Asking this for my daughter, did California All Stars get new uniforms and if so has a pic been posted. 222 pages is alot to go thru.

7ude5uny.jpg

jepu4a6e.jpg

Figured it out...
UA's new uniforms!!!

byzybygu.jpg

qa2a8e5u.jpg

Figured it out...
UA's new uniforms!!!
Beautiful. Love the colors, the fit, the mesh is used perfectly, and will look amazing on the mat. And fits your cp much better than the little ones wearing them on Facebook. Good luck today!

Our colors are purple, Colombia blue & white. The colors in the photos are pretty true to actual.
Oh okay, I am probably just getting my colors mixed around in the previous uniform in which I am going to look that up right now ahah - It is 8:00 am here after 12 hour busy friday at work! lol

These little bebs are soo cute though and I actually love the colors they are different than any other gym :)
Cant wait to see it on a senior cheerleader !

Oh okay, I am probably just getting my colors mixed around in the previous uniform in which I am going to look that up right now ahah - It is 8:00 am here after 12 hour busy friday at work! lol

These little bebs are soo cute though and I actually love the colors they are different than any other gym :)
Cant wait to see it on a senior cheerleader !
Yeah I was going to hold off and wait for a photo of a senior girl because they are stunning on the big girls, but when the photos of the minis went up on Facebook, well...

Back