All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

as far as light up uniforms go, they arent tough. i was importing light up shirts for a while. the only difficulty will be the battery packs, which are the size of a deck of cards if not bigger.

I believe that Rebel Athletics produces their uniforms in China so I'm thinking they may have some connections to companies that produce thinner batteries. Possibly a flexible super thin one, I'm sure it would have a short battery life but they'd only need it to be functional for a short amount of time before recharging it. I can't imagine them putting a hard battery in a uniform...ouch lol.

All I can think about in relation to this topic is the coaches telling their kids to make sure they charge their uniforms for day 2! How upset would you be if one of your girls showed up with their uniform dead...hahaha

25im3jt.jpg

This has to suck every time she puts on this uniform!! She's likes Pain is beauty right ? #uniforms cut us from the ringtones .... But it whatever they look bomb

H
I think I like the new ones better! The colors look brighter and I like the flag extending down the arm... super jealous of anyone who gets to wear the best country's colors all the time ;) (Sorry foreigners on the board)
ave you ever seen the Dream Girls uni from this years Worlds? The Australian AG team? Look it up coz maybe we can make you jealous?!!

H
ave you ever seen the Dream Girls uni from this years Worlds? The Australian AG team? Look it up coz maybe we can make you jealous?!!

I posted it in this thread (probably a hundred or so pages back now!) in response to someone posting their new ones, to show the comparison. So if someone's looking for it they can find it in here :)

Advanced Cheer Crew from Arkansas City KS
285131_10152151926605494_1073472747_n.jpg
i liked these... until i saw the skirt the tops nicely done very cleanly cut the gradient works well and acc is legible and then you see the skirt which is a super dark purple with a few photoshop brush stars on the skirt and a triangle, it just seems undeveloped to me. which is super sad cause these could have been amazing unis.

25im3jt.jpg

This has to suck every time she puts on this uniform!! She's likes Pain is beauty right ? #uniforms cut us from the ringtones .... But it whatever they look bomb
This happens to all of our flyers too! Like when we get off the floor, their backs are covered in scratches because of all the rhinestones on our arms.

Am I the only one that thinks the post about Panthers getting a light up uniform was a joke? It just seems too absurd to me to be true.

I would hope so, but based on what's being put out by some uniform companies I just can't tell. And the world wonders why we have uniform guidelines :rolleyes:

Back