All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Louisiana Cheer Force New Orleans Level 5 uniform :)
Sublimated and looks GREAT on the floor!

2rxi7ms.jpg

2d960c6.jpg

2yn055w.jpg

Hello, I would like to cheer here please.
LITERALLY DROOLING OVER THESE.

What would be the point of a light up uniform? Hello giant bright stage lighting....you'd never see something lit up on a uniform unless they were performing in the dark. We have these awesome light up signs for our program (not poster board and Christmas lights either, these are slick) and when were in arenas with no production (I.e. lights on) you can't actually see them light up. We don't even turn them on because there's no point and were not even standing under directed stage lighting.

For that reason, i never, for one second, thought this whole panthers light up uniform thing was legit. I took it as a joke.

I am drooling over how perfect their hair looks as well..
I love that they're not Tammy Faye'd make up on stage, they look natural and attractive so you see THEM and not crazy multicolor, unnatural, sparkle encrusted pageant contestants.

They look like athletes from start to finish. Well done CF!

I would hope so, but based on what's being put out by some uniform companies I just can't tell. And the world wonders why we have uniform guidelines :rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure it's a joke. Panthers are not getting light up uniforms, correct? BlueCat

I'm not sure who originally brought this up but I inquired with a GK rep & they confirmed this to be true. GK was going to do Panthers uniform but CA went with Rebel's light up design instead. **This is just what I've been told, please do not crucify my if I am in fact incorrect**

I'm not sure who originally brought this up but I inquired with a GK rep & they confirmed this to be true. GK was going to do Panthers uniform but CA went with Rebel's light up design instead. **This is just what I've been told, please do not crucify my if I am in fact incorrect**

:jawdrop::banghead:

Back